Mr. Green Gaming

Donate Method

Knul

Dear Admins/Moderators,

Can you please tell me you can donate some GC via phone/sms?

that would be awesome if you add that method or tell me if you can do that.

Advice: if you add message method (phone) this server is gonna be richer . :P

i'm not asking to do that, just a suggestion :P

EDIT AFTER 17 MONTHS: Paysafe would be appreciated as well...

Edited by Knul

I requested this a long time ago when i was 16-17 i guess, would be good since kids cant get Paypal or credit cards without parents/tutor authorization. Use Boomerang or Habbo as example, a waste a lot of sms money in that shit :D

True shit, i don't have a credit card anymore.. It's expired

I've considered adding this possibility in the past. But the mobile providers take a lot of the money. For example, we only receive 40-50% of the actual money you spend. The amount also varies per country and sometimes even mobile provider.

For the new GreenCoins system it might be added in. :) Probably only for a couple European countries though.

I've considered adding this possibility in the past. But the mobile providers take a lot of the money. For example, we only receive 40-50% of the actual money you spend. The amount also varies per country and sometimes even mobile provider.

For the new GreenCoins system it might be added in. :) Probably only for a couple European countries though.

Lets take for example. 

€ = 2000gcs

1 sms = 2 €  - 50% = 1 € = 1000gcs 

If you donate via sms you will get just 1000gcs per 2 € instead 2000gcs, like the idea, bros?

Lets take for example. 

€ = 2000gcs

If you donate via sms you will get just 1000gcs per 2 € instead 2000gcs, like the idea, bros?

Lets take for example. 

€ = 2000gcs

Awesome! Like for example : send to (example) 9846 the message 'GC' and then you"ll receive a message 'purchase succesfull" and you get 1000 gc for 2€

Awesome! Like for example : send to (example) 9846 the message 'GC' and then you"ll receive a message 'purchase succesfull" and you get 1000 gc for 2€

Should be like Habbo.com, when u send the sms to 9898 u get a code, u put the code here in gcs page and u get ur gcs

Edited by SkyBlue
  • 7 months later...