Badges

• Retired Badge
    Retired Admin

Recent Profile Visitors

1048 profile views

P0L's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

1. sorry for that but i post it on phone gonna edit at home on comp
  2. NICK IN GAME: P0L NICK ON CAR: yes PASSIONS: fire THEMES: phoenix (as my team is rising COLORS: #FE2E64 (red fire) #000000(black background) TYPE: 1
  3. Clan: Rising Phoenix members Nibje P0l Hillton/skynet civan/skynet pekipeki changes: taner guiazada
  4. heeeey my man it's me p0l im sorry i could do it faster. and i hope you get it u deserve it u are great player!!! you would be very good admin. sooo that's all by my side wish u the best of luck my bici
  5. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this time has come. That this guy apply for moderator. I'm really excited if u get it for sure so we can abuse each other . I think I would be pretty helpful, also in those situations when admins are "blind" on some behaviour even when they have been told to do something. I'm also always trying to be pretty active and to not be AFK for the whole playtime. the smartest thing he ever say and i think words are total true (ofc not for all admins). and we all know that he is the biggest fapper alive so he would do this role pretty good sooo i wish u the best of luck (ofc u don't need it) and don't abuse to much
  6. wish you the best and one big YES from me
  7. meh, don't worry, he know this. He just say what i wanted 2 anyway ;D but i know this would not happen @NITROX not only dozer forklift 2 always piiip me at the end