Mr. Green Gaming

GCs payment update

Ywa

I'm assuming we'd need to convert Euros -> USD/whatever other currency on our own? 

cuz it'd be rather interesting (and weird) to be able to directly get USD/whatever instantly as opposed to Euro converting.

You can make transferences on Paypal in any currency, but i think he will pay the gcs on euros, anyway you can use that euros to pay dollars in other webpage..

• 3 weeks later...

i wonder if can steam gift card pay for gc? :mellow:

I think that exchange of GCs to euro it's enough, however, when you change your GCs to euros, the money will be added to your PayPal account (if you got one) and then, you'll be able to buy games with steam paying with your PayPal money.

I think he didnt mean gc > steam but steam gift card > gc

yeah that what i mean K

i wonder if can steam gift card pay for gc? :mellow:

I think that exchange of GCs to euro it's enough, however, when you change your GCs to euros, the money will be added to your PayPal account (if you got one) and then, you'll be able to buy games with steam paying with your PayPal money.
I think he didnt mean gc > steam but steam gift card > gc

yeah that what i mean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys I think this will be a good thing for no lifers to get some money lol, and also with some weekly or daily limits, it will be quite good and more people will come to the servers.

But as madkiller said, it would be nice to have another payment options like steam wallet or something for people who do not live in Europe and also for those who do not own any credit cards, and it sucks that I cannot open a paypal account with my bank account.

Ywa said he is gonna work on that so I will just wait. Thanks Ywa :D

• 3 months later...