Mr. Green Gaming

♥ Please limit increases ping ♥ / por favor aumenta el límite de ping

ale22

only one question why they have changed the boundaries of ping that insurance fucking non laggers who complained about us because I just am not BUT EQUAL ARE TOGETHER 7 PEOPLE Complaining and restart ALL SETTINGS THE SAME SERVER ALL GOOD HYA Milles SERVER BUT MORE GOOD ...

please work it out why this happened on Sunday already several people who complain about the ping but my fault donot live in Latin America and can not solve the ping sorry for my very high ping 

:(:(:unsure:

I'm honestly having a hard time comprehending what you're trying to say. But if you're saying the ping limit should be reverted the way it was, I don't think that's a good idea. Players with high ping usually above 180 give other players a bad experience in the game. Trust me I've had 180 ping and I know what I'm talking about. The sync is pretty bad in MTA and with high latency it's a living hell for other players especially in DD and SH game modes. 

It's not fault you live in Latin America but it is your fault for trying to play in a server that is located on the other part of the world.
ps. don't use google translator, try school it helps.

Edited by eatmychildren
Grammar.
1 hour ago, MegasXLR said:

Just one question. Why in ban protests ? :gmod:

I have moved it.

10 hours ago, ale22 said:

only one question why they have changed the boundaries of ping that insurance fucking non laggers who complained about us because I just am not BUT EQUAL ARE TOGETHER 7 PEOPLE Complaining and restart ALL SETTINGS THE SAME SERVER ALL GOOD HYA Milles SERVER BUT MORE GOOD ...

please work it out why this happened on Sunday already several people who complain about the ping but my fault donot live in Latin America and can not solve the ping sorry for my very high ping 

This goes back to @Flipper

I cant understand what are you trying to say, if u are talking about ping limit, i think its high enough, and about lagger mode, its a good thing because, when we didnt have it laggers were just ruining other players gameplay, with teleporting and ramming, which they didnt even notice bcs of their high ping

People with high ping should really stop complaining about it. If there was no limit, then they would get kicked by admins as their ping ruins the gameplay for everyone else. With the limit everybody can play on the server.

PS: If you're first it doesn't matter if you have 30 or 300 ping (ask Alan or Modestep)

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/11/2016 at 9:19 PM, ale22 said:

apenas uma pergunta por que eles mudaram os limites de pingue que seguros porra não laggers que se queixaram-nos porque eu simplesmente não sou MAS EQUAL estão juntos 7 pessoas reclamando e reiniciar todos os DEFINIÇÕES o mesmo servidor ALL bom servidor HYA Milles, MAS MAIS BONS ...

por favor trabalhar com isso por que isso aconteceu no domingo já várias pessoas que se queixam de que o ping, mas minha culpa donot vivem na América Latina e não pode resolver o ping desculpe pelo meu muito alto de ping 

I agree with you . this is cowardice. just imagine they lose playes

• 3 weeks later...
El 11/02/2016 a las 7:07 AM, Aleta dijo:

I do not complain about the ping limit I complain the schedule that they idited it back before my ping limit was going to 7: pm Argentina time is now at 8 pm and it is half-way to play at that time for that I'm just complaining