Mr. Green Gaming

Pokémon Heart Gold-Soul Silver

Hello, I launch this thread to talk about the upcoming epic Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver games that'll be available in march, 26th, in less than two weeks so.

Personally I loved the original games, which were innovative because of the day&night cycle, the male/female/egg system, and the musics :)

I think the remake will be great but that's a shame they included Ruby/Sapphire/Diamond/Pearl's specific pokémons, it makes a loss of pleasure :/

Also, [spoil] when you finish the game you can get the GB player, which lets you play with the original sounds! :D

I'll leave my pc for a time, so I can spend my time on this game, and I'll rebuy the original game(Gold!), EPIC.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, [spoil] when you finish the game you can get the GB player, which lets you play with the original sounds! biggrin.gif

I'll leave my pc for a time, so I can spend my time on this game, and I'll rebuy the original game(Gold!), EPIC.

watch out you dont buy one with a dead battery.

It has a battery in it that covers the time ingame.

And if that battery dies, the game stops saving and stuff.

My battery is dead, i can still save. Just the day/nigtht stuff is broken. The clock resart every time i turn the GB off, to 00:00

Also, [spoil] when you finish the game you can get the GB player, which lets you play with the original sounds! biggrin.gif

It's called a CMOS battery ;P

Edited by ERROR 401
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to have the silver edition, so I'll get the new soul to.

Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, charmander, charmeleon, charizard, squirtle, wartortle, blastoise, caterpie, metapod, butterfree, weedle, kakuna, beedrill, ratata, raticate, pidgey, pidgeotto, pidgeot, ekans, arbok, pickachu, raichu, sandshrew, sandslash,... I doubt that it's still in order.

edit: yeah apparantly no space after comma is 1 huge word.

btw I still know most like 100&101= electrode,electroball 123=scyther I think

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper