Mr. Green Gaming

Pokémon Games.

BlueYoshi97

So I maybe want to buy a new Pokémon game for Nintendo DS. But there are so many colours that I get confused.

I already played Pokémon Silver and Pokémon Yellow on the GameBoy Colo(u)r. SoulSilver is a remake from Silver right? Is it cool? What are the differences between SoulSilver and Silver?

And has Pokémon Yellow been remade yet, and if so, is that one cool?

Or do you recommend any of the other colo(u)rs? Purple? Grey? Rainbow? Colourless Energy? Platinum Sterling? Titanium Green? Aquamarine? Tiger's Eye?

Or any other random colour+gemstone combo?

EDIT: Also. I want as many different kind of Pokémon to be in the game. Best would be including the first 250 or something Pokémon, because those are the only ones I know.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I recommend you should get Pokémon Crystal (same generation as Gold and Silver) for the GBC/GBA. It's, in my opinion, a lot different and more exciting than Gold or Silver.

I played this and it's amazing. It's the same as gold/silver through most of it but in the end it gets a lot better.

My Mew got stolen. ;-( I will never forget that.

I was on vacation, and some kid there wanted to have my Mew. We would use the duplication glitch in Pokémon Silver. I gave him Mew, he give me his Omanyte. Before we could trade back, however, he suddenly had to leave, and we would duplicate and trade back later.

I've never seen that duckface again.

By the way, Pokémon has influenced me so much. Believe it or not, but Pokémon Puzzle League and Pokémon Trading Card Game for GBC, have been with me since the beginning, and I still play them today.

If you only knew how I want to go back to the Pokémon Age again. I would have done things better. Not make those mistakes. Like... I have never ever played the Trading Card Game with anyone, nor did they because all we did was collecting.

A few days ago I opened my book of Main Pokémon Cards and at every single card I saw, I got half the feeling back of opening a brand new pack of Pokécards back in the day.

MY FIRST CARD!!!!! ;'E............ it was a GROWLITHE!! I still remember when I got that one......... I showed it to a... friend. *sniff* HE SAID.. HE SAID.. "OMG.. is that the strong version? There is a weaker version and a stronger version of this Pokémon... I'm not sure which one this is."

Then he asked someone else. He said the stronger version had 100 HP. Plus he had two attacks of 50, and 80 damage. I looked. "This one has 60 HP. And he has 1 attack of 20 damage."

But that was when the excitement started. The feeling... the power... of wanting to do everything to get the Arcanine... and later in the first pack I got, was a Rhydon! And this time... my friend said "WOW! THIS IS THE STRONGER VERSION. He has 100 HP! That's very strong!"

----

I'm sorry. I could go on and on about my experiences with Pokémon back in the days.

So back ontopic, how many Pokémon are in SoulSilver?

I think there are almost all pokemons in Heartgold and Soulslver, atleast the first pokemons(squirtle, charmander etc.), second pokemons(chicorita,cyndaquil etc) then there are some pokemons from Diamond,Pearl and i read somewhere that there is at all 493 pokemon in game so quite alot :D and i recommend Soul silver or Heartgold they are really goood :D

Black and white versions look too "modern" plus they removed the original pokemons (which means it will be like Ruby/Sapphire, there won't be a lot of old pokemons), and the new ones look very meh (they're all baby-look-like, and the legendaries look like ugly digimons that have a thruster in their *ss).

The 3d is cool though.

What would be awesome is game that contains all the countries of every pokemon game, including Colloseum.

Black and white versions look too "modern" plus they removed the original pokemons (which means it will be like Ruby/Sapphire, there won't be a lot of old pokemons), and the new ones look very meh (they're all baby-look-like, and the legendaries look like ugly digimons that have a thruster in their *ss).

The 3d is cool though.

What would be awesome is game that contains all the countries of every pokemon game, including Colloseum.

Isnt Heartgold and Soulsilver just like that??(not sure about the Colloseum)

The 3d is cool though.

What do you mean? They are not in 3d (not like B&W's 3d, BUT there is only 1 place where you can see this 3d, at the Gamefreak building's roof @ Celadon city).

And no, if you mean, with all the countries, in HG SS there are only Kanto & Johto, like G and S.All the countries are Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Rhodes, the new one in B/W .

Edited by Chikennugget1

The best thing would be a Pokémon game completely on 3D, and not for Nintendo DS, that would suck, but for Nintendo Revolution or something.

Just an immense 3D world that you walk through, where you also discover Pokémon in the wild. Like the Television series. In which you have first person view and actually feel like you are the Pokémon trainer, instead of a guy in the middle of the screen. You can discover any Pokémon in the wild, you could also catch them.

Just imagine the world being a bit like in TESIV-Oblivion. Just imagine standing on a beach. Friendly Krabby's all around you. In the distance, with beautiful sunset in the background, you see Gyarados swimming in the sea. A bit right from that you see a shape, and you think "Wow, could that be the Dragonite Statue?". You look up and you see a beautiful shiny bird. Pokédex doesn't know what it is. As the mysterious flying Pokémon disappears in the horizon, you sigh and you tell Pikachu "the adventure to become a Pokémon Master... has just begun."

The 3d is cool though.

What do you mean? They are not in 3d (not like B&W's 3d, BUT there is only 1 place where you can see this 3d, at the Gamefreak building's roof @ Celadon city).

And no, if you mean, with all the countries, in HG SS there are only Kanto & Johto, like G and S.All the countries are Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Rhodes, the new one in B/W .

No, I didnt mean 3D just the pokemons. Ive completed HeartGold twice so i know there is pokemons from Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn!