Mr. Green Gaming

Tips for the server to balance it.

Djessey

Hey all,

I´ve been playing ZS longer then most of you, I played when SP still had a cracked server for example. Most of you wont even know what the heck i´m talking about. Anyway Here´s some things that would improve gameplay.

First of all the beginner zombie´s health is chosen on the ammount of human, What happands is, I join the server, and ive got a pretty fast computer so i´m in the game with maybe 4 or 5 players who also have a fast computer, Based on those 4 or 5 players the server chooses 2 zombies and gives them health. After that the rest of the players join.

Basicly players with fast computers are chosen zombie most of the time, And then have like only 300HP with 15 people on the server. This is rather annoying. Most of the time i walk up to a human who can even kill me with 3 or 4 shots... It seems like the human weapons are also overpowered.

Second of all i think the blast radius of the posion headcrab bombs should be way smaller or even removed since they are rather impossible to survive.

And third, Please lower the HP of the Zombine becouse even tough it only has 230HP or something, It takes arround 10 plus headshots for a zombine to die and their also faster then humans and even have grenades... Basicly its impossible to shoot one.

Then the.... Teleporting invincible zombie, I mean. WTF The fact that you can´t see him is bad enough. Now it can also teleport... This is just way way way to hard.

Regards,

Djessey Mensink

The Netherlands.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing zs since the beginning of gmod 10. I think it would be better if the server doesn't immediately start the map, but waits 30 seconds to start it. I think that can fix the bug your talking about ( i just suicide when im zombie and get the increased hp, but this would make it better). I dont agree with the radius change you want, its better to make the period between shots longer. Poison headcrabs are meant to be annoying and have a large effect on humans, but they don't have to be fast. Glock is somewhat OP now, lowering the dmg could fix the problem. Rest of guns are good. I totally agree about zombine. To be honest i like the teleport, i would say make wraiths only able to hit while standing still. You forget the biggest balance problem and thats the medic, they should only be able to heal themselves when standing still.

I dont know, i like the current gameplay. Zobines have normal hp, but they recive less dmg, because they have armor;

The small hp for zombies on start are Ok, the big 1 comes later;

Totaly disagreed about wraith, yes, it can move while hit, BUT: low hp, VERY small hit radius, cant teleport on displacements (bug);

Yes, some weapons have more power, but arent those zombies usually winning?

I think, that something could be improved, but most of the things are OK for me.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Hello, Mr Djessey.

I played when SP still had a cracked server for example.

I think I remember.

Basicly players with fast computers are chosen zombie most of the time

After the server loads the map, it waits 30 to 45 seconds before choosing the first zombies.

Most of the time i walk up to a human who can even kill me with 3 or 4 shots... It seems like the human weapons are also overpowered.

They are not; A shot to the head is "over-powered".

Second of all i think the blast radius of the posion headcrab bombs should be way smaller or even removed since they are rather impossible to survive.

The damage is not very high. Also, it doesn't stack with other Damage Over Time effects.

And third, Please lower the HP of the Zombine becouse even tough it only has 230HP or something, It takes arround 10 plus headshots for a zombine to die and their also faster then humans and even have grenades... Basicly its impossible to shoot one.

They're not so powerful. Stick in groups and you'll get them down. They're also the last "stand" for zombies.

Then the.... Teleporting invincible zombie, I mean. WTF The fact that you can´t see him is bad enough. Now it can also teleport... This is just way way way to hard.

There is a high chance the humans nearby will automatically aim at it, thus having a chance to shoot it. Also, the Wraith/Ethereal doesn't have much health, so it's an easy target;

Ethereal zombies are overpowered, period. They do a lot of damage while you cannot see them..they'll just sneak up to you and rape you from behind, got killed in 2 hits with 100+- hp every single fucking map..

REAL balancing the game:

- Lower damage on ethereal zombies.

- Remove the class medic.

- Make leveling work.

- Remove zombine armour, their grenades are overpowered enough.

- Lower headcrab's health (it's just crazy how strong they are).

- Lower damage on pistols or increase health of zombies in the beginning of the round.

- Poison zombies should heal a lot less.

But since there is no coder and the Mr. Green crew is not even thinking about the future of this great game I am scared they will just let this die.

Really sad.

Regards,

Jeremiah Markus (MOA)

Ethereal zombies are overpowered, period. They do a lot of damage while you cannot see them..they'll just sneak up to you and rape you from behind, got killed in 2 hits with 100+- hp every single fucking map..

REAL balancing the game:

- Lower damage on ethereal zombies.

- Remove the class medic.

- Make leveling work.

- Remove zombine armour, their grenades are overpowered enough.

- Lower headcrab's health (it's just crazy how strong they are).

- Lower damage on pistols or increase health of zombies in the beginning of the round.

- Poison zombies should heal a lot less.

But since there is no coder and the Mr. Green crew is not even thinking about the future of this great game I am scared they will just let this die.

Really sad.

Regards,

Jeremiah Markus (MOA)

They are thinking about it.

Ask Ywa.

zombines without grenades and armor are not zombines.

Ethereal zombies are for good tactics. If there are unbreakable (USUALLY THERE ARE).

Headcrabs have enough hp. I kill them easily, dont know about you.

And atlast. ZS is a co-op gamemode for both teams. I with Toaster made a great plan of killing 3 surviviors, while he was a fast zombie taking care of their attention, and me - poison zombie, taking care of their meat. Guess what, we both got kills, even if all 3 were medics.

So learn to play co-op.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

zombines without grenades are not zombines.

Ethereal zombies are for good tactics. If there are unbreakable (USUALLY THERE ARE).

Headcrabs have enough hp. I kill them easily, dont know about you.

And atlast. ZS is a co-op gamemode for both teams. I with Toaster made a great plan of killing 3 surviviors, while he was a fast zombie taking care of their attention, and me - poison zombie, taking care of their meat. Guess what, we both got kills.

So learn to play co-op.

Learn to read, I know how to play the game, I wasn't even ranting about what you just said..

They are thinking about it.

Ask Ywa.

We both know how long it has been since Deluvas abandoned..no update nothing..

You know its not easy to find someone who can code + who wants to do it.

So this is an illusion:

Posted by: Intificial

Posted 12 December 2010 - 21:18

I think I could assist with this if you want me to, I'm kind messing with my own project at the moment but I'm always open to offers.

Project Deathly Warfare - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JRv21pGrmn4

Without asking someone offered aid, the Mr. Green crew has not even opened a thread for potential interested coders, you know jack shit.