Mr. Green Gaming

[Ban Request] "๖ۣNourFreeman - The End"

pennerlord

That's cute shade, I just wonder...who are you to accuse me of glitching and shit ? Just grow up and grow some ballz, instead of raging 'cause I breaked your stupid cade blocking the humans from entering...

You mean the zombies?

Be honest: You are just a grief...

1. That was not me cade that was US cade is a Teamplay game u kid.

2. Outside was Only Zombies ....or u think u was a Zombie and destroy the cade? idk

3. l2p selfkiller fish

2. Outside was Only Zombies ....or u think u was a Zombie and must destroy the cade then ? idk

3. l2p selfkiller fish

2. Outside was Only Zombies ....or u think u was a Zombie and destroy the cade? idk

3. l2p selfkiller fish

2. Outside was Only Zombies ....or u think u was a Zombie and must destroy the cade then ? idk

3. l2p selfkiller fish

Without "u kid" please.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

What part about "Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved." do you guys not understand.

Off-topic: That's exactly what I want to say. Only admins should be allowed to comment here. We need more moderators on the forums!

On-topic: One can't ban a player for that. Maybe warn/kick for being an ass, or a temporary ban for being an excessive ass.

Edited by Deluvas

Sometimes breaking a cade is a good thing because a lot of selfish/stupid engineers are cading themselves early in the game leaving a lot of survivors behind. But if someone destroy cades only for trolling people and because they will die, well fuck them.