Mr. Green Gaming

"¹³³™" , multiple suicides + cadebreaking

Server : Mr.Green Zombiesurvival

Who : #"¹³³™"

Why : Cadebreaking + Suiciding to lateredeem

Proof : ( Only witness for suicide, but screens for cadebreaking )

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019879882/screenshot/542899697049178209

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019879882/screenshot/542899697049179419

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25327500

Additional Comments : We told him multiple times cadebreaking/suiciding is bannable, the excuse " I didnt know it " doesnt count.

I can confirm this , we warned him on every map he suicided but he kept doing so.

If he stopped the first time I would have been fine with it all,

he ignored our warnings and (By what I saw) suicided on "Massive", "Lost Coast house" And "Hospital"

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

You're just pissed that he killed you, He did so several times and you weren't very nice to him.

You also did this yourself, Which is ridicilous seeing as you are reporting it, Not to mention that you pass several 'friends' to kill me and then have a nice redeem and a last stand with three people.

When I asked : "what's the point of having the 'come-back' perk if you can't redeem using." it you didn't say much either.

On the pub map you went onto the forbidden part of the roof to kill yourself, To later on redeem and whine about how you got an AK instead of a shotgun, Why would you report this kid if you can't stop doing it yourself either?

Dear greetings,

-ZeShinyShark.

You're just pissed that he killed you, He did so several times and you weren't very nice to him.

You also did this yourself, Which is ridicilous seeing as you are reporting it, Not to mention that you pass several 'friends' to kill me and then have a nice redeem and a last stand with three people.

When I asked : "what's the point of having the 'come-back' perk if you can't redeem using." it you didn't say much either.

On the pub map you went onto the forbidden part of the roof to kill yourself, To later on redeem and whine about how you got an AK instead of a shotgun, Why would you report this kid if you can't stop doing it yourself either?

Dear greetings,

-ZeShinyShark.

"I dont think one suicide is bad on a map like that (Which should be removed, We dont need two pubs), also I assumed I have to go AFK, was for a short while, and came back earlyer as expected. The person we're speaking of constantly suicided even if warned. Not to mention his cade breaking. I think one suicide once in a while should be fine, under the right circumstances (Bad map, many players ruining the barricades and/or dying at the start by jumping out and standing in zombie spawn)

And this is a ban request for another player and no matter who reports it should be taken into consideration

Edited by Tennisballesser

What you're thinking doesn't matter, at all you are to follow rules.

You don't go breaking it thinking "Once isn't bad" and then report a fellow player for it, That's what they call being weak.

And you shouldn't go 'afk' then somehow get enough points to redeem.

Infact if you were to be really afk, You wouldn't have played that round and neither would you've realised that he was doing it, I am not defending him though, But what you're doing is not entirely fair, Now is it?

However, I can confirm too that '¹³³™' suicided several times and even

broke our cades several times. We warned him, but he continued just to "troll" us.

Also, stop whining around you two. This topic is about ¹³³™, not Skate.

If you want to rage at him One Shot do it somewhere else. ¹³³™ broke the Rules

and he should get punished. If Skate broke the rules too and you can prove it then

start your OWN topic, about Skate. Don't get off-topic and let

the Admins read the "real posts" for this ban request.