Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

They aren't crap, they're nice. Nothing high-end, just good. Like I said, it's an open world, you can explore everything in the map without loading times (well okay, there's a short loading screen when you enter a city).

Anyway it's simply dumb to judge a game by its looks. Minecraft looks like utter shit, but it's still a good game.

I'm not saying the game itself is crap. I could imagine it being a great game. However, because I didn't play it yet, I can only judge the graphics.

Also, GTA4 has no loadingscreens (excluding mission loading), and looks better. But yeah, the graphics are OK of Skyrim.

Well the graphical design/art choices are nice. But the graphics itself are.. crap (compared to other games).

Your ass looks crap compared to others.

You haven't seen my ass yet, obviously.

Works just fine. I'm already blasting baddies with torrents of fire and ice left and right. Killed mah first dragon too. Need to find another since I have learned a second shout, but takes a dragon soul to activate.

The menu is annoying btw. It doesn't always map controls correctly and you often miss-click in the menu.