Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

Tip for PC users. Use nvidia control panel or CCC to force vsync off.

Even at 60fps I still find the mouse to be laggy and indirect. With vsync off with 75fps or something it's much betturz.

Though the PC version is a god fucking awful console port, so 7/10 times the mouse fucks menus up and such.

Still awesome though.

Any tips who should I follow, who are the good guys? I mean the part where you select whether to follow the soldier or the rebel. I followed the Soldier through the cave to Skyrim and saved. Then I followed the rebel to Riverwood, talked with his sister and saved.

Which save to continue, who are the good/bad guys? I dont wanna harm Skyrim!

Any tips who should I follow, who are the good guys? I mean the part where you select whether to follow the soldier or the rebel. I followed the Soldier through the cave to Skyrim and saved. Then I followed the rebel to Riverwood, talked with his sister and saved.

Which save to continue, who are the good/bad guys? I dont wanna harm Skyrim!

Figure it out yourself, I haven't figured this out myself so I'm not taking sides yet.

Just experience it own your own, that is the best way to play these games.

By taking your damn time and carefully making decisions.

Even at 60fps I still find the mouse to be laggy and indirect. With vsync off with 75fps or something it's much betturz.

Though the PC version is a god fucking awful console port, so 7/10 times the mouse fucks menus up and such.

Still awesome though.

Yeeah that port is really something <.< Worst thing ever when you equip Spells .. if you want to clear your right hand to pick another spell you first have to equip a weapon there and unequip it again :o soso annyoing <.< well i now am an arch mage and now continue with the main quest .. that first dragon went down in 4 shots xD

Edited by xeim

Still awesome though.

Yeeah that port is really something <.< Worst thing ever when you equip Spells .. if you want to clear your right hand to pick another spell you first have to equip a weapon there and unequip it again :o soso annyoing <.< well i now am an arch mage and now continue with the main quest .. that first dragon went down in 4 shots xD

You can equip 2 spells? How? Cuz it only says left hand and when I select a spell en click the right hand it doesn't work. Maybe because I'm level 7?

I'm a lower level and I can do it as well. Not all spells can be double handed though. Just try flames, that one works for me.

Also Zunz and I can't finish the side-mission with the golden claw. I think we need to find out some sort of secret around that place (it says for me at quest log)?

you can't get out?

The code for the door is on the claw itself when you go through your inventory you can see the code on the knuckles.

I'm a lower level and I can do it as well. Not all spells can be double handed though. Just try flames, that one works for me.

Also Zunz and I can't finish the side-mission with the golden claw. I think we need to find out some sort of secret around that place (it says for me at quest log)?

you can't get out?

The code for the door is on the claw itself when you go through your inventory you can see the code on the knuckles.

No we have to find out who the owner is and nothing is pointing at it...

Edited by MrZunz

you can't get out?

No we have to find out who the owner is and nothing is pointing at it...

The owner is some guy in the starting village, the trader.

Edited by Hundred2

There are a shitload bugs in this game. There was a mission where some dude opened a box for me and I had to take out clothing, but the clothing was already taken. I needed that clothing to fit in with the rest and those people were damn fucking resilient.

tl;dr I had to use TGM.

Bethesda Bugstm

I havent experienced bugs that much yet, only the interface is a bitch sometimes.