Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

I already found the claw and shit, but I can't bring it back to the shop keeper. It just doesn't have an option to talk about it with him or whatsoever. In the quest log it says there's still something which needs to be done.

You have to go deeper into the tunnel.

Natalie Portman's wormhole?

no ur mom xD

? I don't like people talking about my mom.

@ versnellingspook

Ja.

Edited by Cookie

Anyone else have trouble with that frost troll near the throat of the world where you find out how to do whirlwind and stuff? I ended up having to go around him without him spotting me cause I retried it like 10 times :|

Yeah they are pretty dangerous, try using a really powerfull scroll or something.

I lose against them and I'm level 13 :V

Until I showed one my super cool huge fireball splosion scroll.

Edited by Hundred2

Fine then, I won't spoiler this! :D

I felt this time that the opening more resembled Morrowind (in terms of the prisoner escaping/release situation which was seen in said Morrowind and Oblivion)

And also I loved how they've fixed the thing where if you picked something off a table, it all didn't start to lift.

Edited by Dr. Pannenkoek

Anyone else have trouble with that frost troll near the throat of the world where you find out how to do whirlwind and stuff? I ended up having to go around him without him spotting me cause I retried it like 10 times :|

Yeah they are pretty dangerous, try using a really powerfull scroll or something.

I lose against them and I'm level 13 :V

Until I showed one my super cool huge fireball splosion scroll.

Even I lost, and am LV 22 :o

i killed it and i was lvl 4.

lol.

For some reason, i cant use 2xFlames or sparks, only 2xHeal.

and i can only choose what spell is on my M2, and Heal is always on M1. idk why

Killed 3 dragons so far, something like 6 or 7 lvl

WTF

I have the same but then with flames. Whatever I fucking do, I can't unequip flames, and replace it completely with 2 frostbites as example. Whatever combination I want, I always have 1 flames.

I bought one. The world is a minefield of quests. If you actually want to accomplish something: do just that, don't talk to anyone, don't dive into random caves along the way. Or else a 10 minute walk will turn into an hour long adventure including a trip back to the town you came from to dump all the loot.

Oh and random dragon attacks.

I'm amazed by the amount of content they put in this game. The dungeons don't feel rehashed (unlike Oblivion). There's a ton of great sights (Oblivion's terrain was pretty bland). There's tons of stuff to do.

I bought one. The world is a minefield of quests. If you actually want to accomplish something: do just that, don't talk to anyone, don't dive into random caves along the way. Or else a 10 minute walk will turn into an hour long adventure including a trip back to the town you came from to dump all the loot.

Oh and random dragon attacks.

This is very true.

Wanted to travel to Riften, entered a random ruin.

Suddenly a misc quest with a neat Shout as reward, took me 20 minutes.