Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

My first companion died. :(

At least she was free.

Let me guess.

Frost Troll :V?

She's still alive in my game, I actually look after the people who help me.

Unlike someone.

No, she got raped by one of those forest creatures.

Also I got a motherfucking horse for free, and got 1000 gold with it.

So I was just exploring the icy landscape near Winterhold, when I sneaked up on a snow cat (or something like that) trying to kill it because it was in my way.

The sneaky arrow attack didn't work out as I'd planned, and I found myself fighting with a sword. After several hits, I was barely alive, when all of a sudden it started to attack a nearby horker. This was a chance for me to give the snow cat what was coming for him. While he was still distracted by the horker, I threw out a couple of direct hits with my sword, and killed the damn thing. The horker looked at me, barely alive, and I thought "Fuck it, I'll kill you too".

Untitled-1183.png

Bad move. After killing and looting the corpse, I turn around only to find myself meeting with 7 horkers out of thin fucking air. They weren't even there a second ago.

Untitled-275.png

I looked them dead in the eye, not doing anything. They somewhat surrounded me.

Untitled-330.png

And then all of a sudden a horker off-screen attacked me. Then they all teamed up on me for a fat gangbang

Untitled-411.png

fuck

So I became a vampire.

Fuck.

Go to this guy that says he needs a filled black soul gem to perform the ritual to cure me.

Buy gem for 200 gold.

Go back to vampire's lair to get an orkish sword that automaticly fills gems.

Go to Bandit fort.

Kill a Bandit.

FUCKING GET ATTACKED BY A GOD DAMN DRAGON COME ON HOW BAD CAN YOUR TIMING BE

Outrun god damn dragon on horse.

Finally get cured.

This took way too long.

I get attacked by dragons when I'm doing the most silly errands.

Also I just fought this motherfucker:

Lightning attacks were a bitch. Got zapped to death twenty times. Took a couple of fire Shouts to the face and so close up shield bashing to bring him down.

haha also did that one just now clavus =) he killed me bout 2 times but then i got him stuck in a corner and was able to nuke him with fireballs =)

Got smithing to 90. Daedric armor time. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

You need ebony!

Go to orc fort, they want gauntlets.

Go to bandit lair, dragon attacks, gets blasted by fireballs and an axe to face.

Kill bandits, get gauntlets.

Orcs let you mine, stripminr the fucking thing.

You need daedra hearts!

Go to get Mehrune's razor, three dragons attack, two at the same time.

Get the dagger, go kill a few dremora, steal their hearts with your lovable use of an axe.

The entire thing took one and a half hours.

God damnit I love this game.

I just completed the main story. Twas cool. But it felt like the final boss battle was dramatic enough. I already have about 30 hours of gameplay from friday. Word of advice, get your smithing level up to 100. You make mad cash. Just smith iron daggers until you get there. It takes about 600 daggers in total.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pannenkoek/screenshot/631856881918578387

also, I'm having trouble with a quest, when you go to Riften you have to find Esbern through a guy who has alot of contacts.. but the thing is I have to do quests for him and I walk into buildings and I see the heads of bandits and nothingness/the skybox

Any halp?

Edited by Dr. Pannenkoek