Mr. Green Gaming

Getting into the end portal

Yes i know it is pitch black...

For the first 1:20 (you hear) how i threw pearls into the wall that was cobbled up, disconnected, then health.

I did that repeatedly until i got to the obby covered portal.

At 1:24 you can see i ended up right above the portal and i failed and ended up in the sea.

I Went back to try again (2:04)

at 2:40 i ended up in a 1x1 pocket right underneath the portal and i looked straight up and threw 2 pearls and ta-da i was in (2:55)

I got raped by endermen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRsbvH2X16s

Edited by JuanTwoThree

It's amazing how many topics you can fill with this :mellow: .

oh, and I build the spawner with materials also discord (or shock) provided. (Discords idea trough)

Not sure im going to join a peacefull faction and make a sheep farm or gonna pvp next map.

Edited by hulpje

Well woop die fucking doo! I have never in my entire time on this server seen such an MLG player. You are so hardcore juandostres. From this day forth you are my fucking IDOL! I can't imagine the feeling of getting in the end o.0 Especially when you do it in the most A-MA-ZING way possible. OMG *JIZZ* *JIZZ* *JIZZ* I'm very grateful that you posted this on the forum so that everybody can admire you're amazing MLG skills. People will be shouting "All hail the amazing JuanDosTres! And his amazing skills to enter the end and brag about it like it's the fucking hardest thing to do in the world!" Seriously man, new kind of low for me.

Edited by Wessel Kompier

Well woop die fucking doo! I have never in my entire time on this server seen such an MLG player. You are so hardcore juandostres. From this day forth you are my fucking IDOL! I can't imagine the feeling of getting in the end o.0 Especially when you do it in the most A-MA-ZING way possible. OMG *JIZZ* *JIZZ* *JIZZ* I'm very grateful that you posted this on the forum so that everybody can admire you're amazing MLG skills. People will be shouting "All hail the amazing JuanDosTres! And his amazing skills to enter the end and brag about it like it's the fucking hardest thing to do in the world!" Seriously man, new kind of low for me.

Yeah! what he said!

oh and BTW, next map you can build your own fucking endportal spawner because GUILDWARS 2 is coming!!!!!!!

stfu

oh mathi, we forgot to record when we killed LRG in a 2v4 (finished in 10 seconds). And how we blew their tower/wall up ;)

Mr.Juan, YOU FAIL SIR.

WHOA WHOA WHOA Bro, Give us a break! First of all you knocked Juan and I out in a massive lag spike, that only affected us? So we sat there getting hit, unable to move or do anything, so of course we died fast. Second, you guys are good, so yea, battles with you are difficult and you kill fast and swift, nice, good job! But com'on cut us some slack here, You know I can hold my place in PvP (Remember back a few maps when I fought you a lot and we killed eachother a few times) and Juan is better than me. So Good Job, enjoy the Lot! May we fight again later with a more even playing field for both sides :)

oh mathi, we forgot to record when we killed LRG in a 2v4 (finished in 10 seconds). And how we blew their tower/wall up ;)

Mr.Juan, YOU FAIL SIR.

WHOA WHOA WHOA Bro, Give us a break! First of all you knocked Juan and I out in a massive lag spike, that only affected us? So we sat there getting hit, unable to move or do anything, so of course we died fast. Second, you guys are good, so yea, battles with you are difficult and you kill fast and swift, nice, good job! But com'on cut us some slack here, You know I can hold my place in PvP (Remember back a few maps when I fought you a lot and we killed eachother a few times) and Juan is better than me. So Good Job, enjoy the Lot! May we fight again later with a more even playing field for both sides :)

mm yeah, me and math had the same lagg though, but we got out using pearls :D

and ofc I wanna fight you another time :P