Mr. Green Gaming

UNBAN !!!

military

You were definitely using some kind of mod that's been popping up recently, that removes lanterns and poles from the roads so you can drive without having to worry to hit them which is cheating. I always spec and collect proof before I ban someone.

This is quite honestly one of the funniest unban attempts I've ever seen.

Aside that, using team viewer proves nothing, you could of easily deleted the files since.

^

You were definitely using some kind of mod that's been popping up recently, that removes lanterns and poles from the roads so you can drive without having to worry to hit them which is cheating. I always spec and collect proof before I ban someone.

And can u give this proof?! I wanna see.

Corby

I wanna to go to team viewer yesterday, after ban, i dont left game and ask SDK to test me, but ... And now no one believes me..

whats the point? youre goin to spec and record everyone now, to make sure he doesnt have his lampposts modded? if its possible, why call it cheating? and i dont even feel like addin them again, so if its really that bad, i guess ill have to live with the ban. and just for the record, i only drove like that, because i knew you guys were speccin me xD

You, Military, and the people who are doing that lately (removing the lamps), all who do it will receive a ban, but not permanently, and if after that you keep doing the same, then we will take more drastic measures.

Any change that can make you look above the other, is considered a cheat for me.

You, Military, and the people who are doing that lately (removing the lamps), all who do it will receive a ban, but not permanently, and if after that you keep doing the same, then we will take more drastic measures.

Any change that can make you look above the other, is considered a cheat for me.

I dont have hacks... Unban... U can agree with me on team viewer...

I don't mean HACKS literally, I mean that you have to remove modifications of San Andreas, and then I can unban you.

Edited by Sergio_Riv

I don't mean HACKS literally, I mean that you have to remove modifications of San Andreas, and then I can unban you.

I install SA again, game is clear... U can unban

I install SA again, game is clear... U can unban

I hope, and take care, you know. Unbanned.