Mr. Green Gaming

Krokodille_96 Fly hack

xDerpina

I don't mean to get involved nor do I mean to criticize your descision here mathijs, but If you are banning Krokodile on this video alone then krokodile has been falsely banned. This is simply lag from Robbi_PVP's side, Robbi experienced lag (Probably due to using Nodus) when he exited his inventory screen, this is backed up by the name of a third player who was outside their base, if you look closely this person also moves at the same speed as Krokodile during the same time.

I don't mean to get involved nor do I mean to criticize your descision here mathijs, but If you are banning Krokodile on this video alone then krokodile has been falsely banned. This is simply lag from Robbi_PVP's side, Robbi experienced lag (Probably due to using Nodus) when he exited his inventory screen, this is backed up by the name of a third player who was outside their base, if you look closely this person also moves at the same speed as Krokodile during the same time.

I don't see any lag during the first few seconds of the video, while he's in his inventory you can see him shoot up the water, while it takes Robbi_pvp more than 2 secs to get up the same water, robbi stood still for like 1 second and that was enough for krokodil to get to the otherside of the roof. As far as I know this is flyhack, if there're any other mc admins that are sure that this isn't flyhack, I will reconsider, but for now he stays banned.

You've missed what I said, It's robbis lag from coming out the menu, there are two players who experiance the exact same speed change, so either both are fly-hacking or It's lag. trhe fact Krokodile slows down the same time the third guy does It suggets the lag.

Waste of 1000th post

Edited by Balmung
You've missed what I said, It's robbis lag from coming out the menu, there are two players who experiance the exact same speed change, so either both are fly-hacking or It's lag. trhe fact Krokodile slows down the same time the third guy does It suggets the lag.

Yes but still, if you compare the time it took to krokodile not bothering him shooting up the water with robbi's you'll see it's a huge difference. Krokodile also manages to shoot over the entire roof in a second while the other guy needs a few seconds. If needed and you feel sure Balmung, I will get more proof and unban him for the time being.

Well Personally to me it looks like an obvious false-ban once that initial speed is over he returns to normal for the rest of the video, you've also still not addressed my point about the third guy being the same speed for same duration Krokodile is. But It's not my call.

^don't.

This will get me a warning , and that will include a 1 week ban sentence, but it's worth it.

If you look at the chat / ingame there is no lag, he's definentaly using a speed hack at 0:15, no doubt about that, nocheat is disabled while you're in water, mathijs actually took a right decision here.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats because they have that "waterslide" wich Goes down.. So ban him the proof is here..

• 2 weeks later...