Mr. Green Gaming

Requesting unban for Skidmark226 (xray)

skidmark225

1.)IGN:Skidmark226

2.)Date of ban:Feb. 9, 2013

3.)Game/server i was banned on:NL

4.)Who banned you:I don't know

5.)Reason why you got banned:xray

6.)Why we should unban you: With all honesty, I usually never get in trouble like this. I watched videos and seen gameplay of this server. This is pretty much the only legit server without the Mcmmo plugin. After going to different servers i reaslised those weren't the right for me and I started playing NL. Recommended by a friend, I joined due to the fact of this server having quite a bit of people, classic pvp without mcmmo, and great community. Yes, the xray was my respobisibility and take full blame, but i would like another shot to join this server. I am terribly sorry for what i done and i would like staff to find it in their conscience to unban me. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

6.)Why we should unban you: With all honesty, I usually never get in trouble like this. I watched videos and seen gameplay of this server. This is pretty much the only legit server without the Mcmmo plugin. After going to different servers i reaslised those weren't the right for me and I started playing NL. Recommended by a friend, I joined due to the fact of this server having quite a bit of people, classic pvp without mcmmo, and great community. Yes, the xray was my respobisibility and take full blame, but i would like another shot to join this server. I am terribly sorry for what i done and i would like staff to find it in their conscience to unban me. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

*Wipes away tear*

Seriously though, I don't think they have unbanned one person for xray in the past few maps.

*Wipes away tear*

Seriously though, I don't think they have unbanned one person for xray in the past few maps.

All xrayers get unbanned every map, but we changed policy recently with the new map restart.

I don't know what is wrong with you people but there's no reason at all to comment in this thread, you're not involved and your post is not helping anyone.

If you feel like posting something I advice you to check out the safehouse section.