Mr. Green Gaming

Speedhacker ray1114

Why didn't you create this topic tomorrow then? I can't stand those ban/un-ban topics anymore :/

Wrong Section by the way.

ditto

Why has EVERYONE stopped using the hacker reporting topic? Getting facking annoying

Probably 'cause they moved The MineCraft Hacker Reporting Topic to the Bans & Unbans forum.

Dude it's Christmas day for Christ sake. Give it a break for once.

Off topic:

I don't care about Christmas. Nobody even gives a shit about the real meaning of Christmas.

So why would I/we give it a rest?

You can't say nobody gives a shit about the real meaning of Christmas unless you've surveyed the 7 billion people on the earth. Even a sample of the data isn't enough to claim that nobody gives a shit about the real meaning of Christmas. Besides that, does it really matter if he posted his topic before he posted his evidence? He clearly stated he'd have it up tomorrow so why can't you comprehend that he'll have it up tomorrow? L2Read much - Then of all things you think anyone remotely gives a fuck if the Bans & Unbans Topics are annoying you? You're not that important, so no-one gives a shit about your opinion. Ignore the topics if you can and you could've easily requested an Admin to move this topic to it's corresponding thread.

tl;dr Shut the fuck up no-one cares.

Edited by Drainal

There for that nobody gives a shit about my opinion you spent a lot of effort to make my statement unvalid.

You seem to care if you have to answer it, but sure, giving a non-aggressive opinion on my side causes a lot of rage under dicks like you.

We can get back to the actual topic unless you have to unnecessarily insult me once more.

There for that nobody gives a shit about my opinion you spent a lot of effort to make my statement unvalid.

You seem to care if you have to answer it, but sure, giving a non-aggressive opinion on my side causes a lot of rage under dicks like you.

We can get back to the actual topic unless you have to unnecessarily insult me once more.

Invalid*