Mr. Green Gaming

catBread for admin

catBread

Name: catBread

DOB:9/8/91

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin

I am currently known as nublin catBread [E.U] on Mr.Green Zombie Survival Server and I tend to play on Mr.Green every day.

I am from England and presently in college studying A-Levels where I am hoping to go to University in the future. I started to play Garry

Interesting chess move...but the opposition is too good for you... its not personally but there are many other players i would vote before i would vote for you.How about another game you could play? You're apparently not good at chess. Stay in your clan Catbread. Since many other players left the E.U. they need you more than ever before.

Interesting chess move...but the opposition is too good for you... its not personally but there are many other players i would vote before i would vote for you.How about another game you could play? You're apparently not good at chess. Stay in your clan Catbread. Since many other players left the E.U. they need you more than ever before.

hey! you never said that to me!

and im running for admin!

<_<

but cat if you do get admin

im expecting lots of cheesecake hax to be happening!

and also

!ravebreak

:D

You have a good point about players from EU might leave but it really depends if I do get admin. I think many of the players will stay in EU and carry on the title of the fun nublin clan so I'm not that worried about EU dieing. If that is going to be the case I might talk to some of the players in EU first.

ywa your signature says guess the game... i will guess gay pr0n with mountain bikes for little girls who have aids?

Monkeys will make zombies like in 28 days XD

well zen i say you would be a fine admin your a good person.youve helped me so i wish they pick u as an admin.

but one condition: no surprize ravebreaks they make my stomach hurt robo got me sick last time.

If I do become admin I may or may not do ravebreak depending on my mood XD