Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival Gameplay

(Human gameplay, 12 minutes long)

(Zombie gameplay, 24 minutes long, more dragged on).

Just some recordings I did while playing this game, had some fun playing since I ain't played in months and the gamemode's changed loads! Got a little annoying though playing zombie for so long :(. Need to level up and play this more often...

Anyone know why I can't see the model for my melee weapons btw? I don't see the keyboard/plank or hammer, thought it was a little weird.

haven't seen you before :o

Yeah only been playing for the past 3 days :P recently installed Gmod again after a computer wipe, stopped playing for ages but the servers good and I play with some of my friends so hopefully I'll be a lot more active on this server, it's the only reason I boot up garrysmod atm. I did use to play a little bit a few months ago though, not entirely new to the servers.

The curse of making so many vids but never being in other people's videos. But im sure you have seen me.

Yeah played with you like a day or two ago, sorry you couldn't be recorded but if you were the game would probably have dragged on even more :(...