Mr. Green Gaming

Unban Request for Bongo_ben

Bongo_Ben

Hello,

a few months ago i was banned for spamming. For these last three months i have been playing minecraft o my own because my friends like this server too much, Im asking of you to please unban me, ive finished hacking as ive ealised that it is stupid and ruins the game for me and for others. I really hope you take this into consideration,

yours sincerely

Bongo_Ben

Pretty sure I banned you for hacking, which I will not reverse, not being banned for spamming.

This is not true, I spammed and you banned me for exactly that. Im sorry and really hope you do what i hope, I will never spam or 'hack' again. I just want to play with my friends. Sorry again.

Bongo_Ben

Edited by Bongo_Ben

I have NO right to post in this thread, but I feel the need to. I understand that you are really harsh when it comes to hacking Corby, but if somebody is showing remorse and sorrow for their actions, and is willing to fix his mistakes, then isn't that the point of appealing your ban? Everyone deserves a second chance.

I have NO right to post in this thread, but I feel the need to. I understand that you are really harsh when it comes to hacking Corby, but if somebody is showing remorse and sorrow for their actions, and is willing to fix his mistakes, then isn't that the point of appealing your ban? Everyone deserves a second chance.

No they don't deserve second chances, the amount I've given out and people have later duped/hacked straight away again is ridiculous. The amount of unbanned regulars that have been banned by our new xray system proves this entirely. I'll unban you this time because I cant remember the reason. But I'd put money on myself eating my own words...