Mr. Green Gaming

The Grand Mr. Green Minecraft Factions SPLEEF TOURNAMENT

Clavus

Signups are now closed!

Exactly 16 teams have signed up for the tournament. I'll create a tournament bracket right next to the arena (which you can reach from the gateway at x 230, z -55). Hope to see all you guys this Friday evening!

Quick Update for aFaction Pro's : Switch out Me for Bongo_Ben

He's already in aFaction Noobs too. He can't be in both. How are you guys solving this?

Signups are now closed!

Exactly 16 teams have signed up for the tournament. I'll create a tournament bracket right next to the arena (which you can reach from the gateway at x 230, z -55). Hope to see all you guys this Friday evening!

Quick Update for aFaction Pro's : Switch out Me for Bongo_Ben

He's already in aFaction Noobs too. He can't be in both. How are you guys solving this?

WeeSc0ttyC will take his place.

Was it allowed to use afk accounts with you ? Sidekicks used afk accounts, they made 2 groups, they doubled their chance to win this, that's not fair against the other people who were trying to win this contest.

What are you on about? Only active groups of 3 people were admitted to the contest. All the inactive or incomplete groups were disqualified at start (which were a lot of people).

I've handed out all the prizes without running into problems. Have fun guys :)

What are you on about? Only active groups of 3 people were admitted to the contest. All the inactive or incomplete groups were disqualified at start (which were a lot of people).

They changed from accounts, they used alt-accounts which gave them double chances to win it.

They changed from accounts, they used alt-accounts which gave them double chances to win it.

Which were their alt accounts then.