Mr. Green Gaming

zs_infected_square

Downloaded it and had a good look through it. Generally quite good with a few spaces that seem a bit plain, the outside could use some more colour contrast such as some faint blue and green lights with maybe a darker skybox lighting and a subtle fog.

The insides are quite nice with good choice of barricading as well as some optimising that I have seen using mat_wireframe. The floor textures outside have been scaled which made me feel like I was smaller than normal in a map but thats not really a big issue. Overall it looks fit for purpose and should play alright, but im not too sure about how that elevator will be treated by players.

I think the map could be put on the server just like your deadwater will soon, its just that im not too sure how that open space in the middle will play out on the green mod but I will judge that when I see it in live action.

With your permission I could add or tweak a couple of things to make it fit for our zs.

Edited by Pufulet