Mr. Green Gaming

pooling3 banned 4 xray

I was banned for using an x-ray, but i was only using an outdated texture. Please beleive me. minecraft.nl is my favorite minecraft server to play on. its the server all my friends play on as well. I have played on your server for almost 2 years and i love it there. my minecraft username is pooling3. is there any chance of me being unband?

I was banned for using an x-ray, but i was only using an outdated texture. Please beleive me. minecraft.nl is my favorite minecraft server to play on. its the server all my friends play on as well. I have played on your server for almost 2 years and i love it there. my minecraft username is pooling3. is there any chance of me being unband?

It wouldn't ban you for that. Enjoy your ban, as xray is permanent.

pooling33 (ingame name pooling3) is a close and personal friend who I talk to, and play with all the time on minecraft, including NL, and I've asked him if he has ever used modclients or bannable texturepacks on NL. He said he hasn't and I've seen his ingame texturepacks before, he doesn't use xray. The texture pack that he was using was probably for the other server that he plays on with me. The texturepack is from 1.0 beta I believe, and that might have tripped the monitor for xray (possibly, not 100% sure). He is being sincere about this. And as for him playing for two years, I somewhat doubt that my self, seeing as how the server was introduced to him by me only from the very VERY beginning of 1.8.1 beta. Please reconsider the situation. He wants to be able to play with me and the rest of my friends on NL. And don't give me any BS for trying to stick up for a friend, unless you are an Admin and have reason to do so.

Thx!

-KillerMuffin096 :)

Edited by KillerMuffin096

pooling33 (ingame name pooling3) is a close and personal friend who I talk to, and play with all the time on minecraft, including NL, and I've asked him if he has ever used modclients or bannable texturepacks on NL. He said he hasn't and I've seen his ingame texturepacks before, he doesn't use xray. The texture pack that he was using was probably for the other server that he plays on with me. The texturepack is from 1.0 beta I believe, and that might have tripped the monitor for xray (possibly, not 100% sure). He is being sincere about this. And as for him playing for two years, I somewhat doubt that my self, seeing as how the server was introduced to him by me only from the very VERY beginning of 1.8.1 beta. Please reconsider the situation. He wants to be able to play with me and the rest of my friends on NL. And don't give me any BS for trying to stick up for a friend, unless you are an Admin and have reason to do so.

Thx!

-KillerMuffin096 :)

This situation doesn't involve you, if you read the rules your not allowed to post here. Even with all stuff considered the texture pack would not 'trip' the xray detectors. He used xray and got caught. Banned.

If you want to play with him again on this server then tell him to buy a new MC account.