Mr. Green Gaming

xxzombitchxx should be banned

Dear Clavus,

I saw the video of the spleef tournament and xxzombitchxx disturbed the game by throwing an ender pearl in the arena.

I really didnt liked that when I was watching it, I also already saw him in the arena when i was playing the finals. But now there is evidence of it.

But i thought it was you! You said that disturbing the game was a ban!

So thats why i made this topic.

Here is the video again!

I hope xxzombitchxx, will not get away with this so easily!

Edited by oogappeltje

I was in a Skype call with these guys while they were playing. And Thejordan687 said something like:"What is zombitch doing in the arena" And this might not be right, but that could be the reason why he fell and died. That could have changed the whole game. And there's no possible way to get in on accident, Only by enderpearls. So he went in the arena on purpose to screw us over, at least that's how I see it.

The only thing I did whas sitting in a corner for about 5 seconds until clavus killed me, but I would understand if I'd get a temporary ban, anyway, you guys are seriously doing the best you can to get me banned, also , tell the admins about the 'duping' glitch you guys found out about 2 weeks ago and still works with enderpearls, whasn't that bannable ? You guys should be punished too, it even says that duping is bannable every time you login.

Also, please stop giving each other repuation..

Edited by ZomBitch

We used to be allies, that's why I didn't tell them earlier, also , I dont know how the glitch works but what I do know is that you needed green coins & enderpearls, and you could keep duping them, I'll go ask some people and try to find out how it works, or you guys could just tell the admins.

The only thing I did whas sitting in a corner for about 5 seconds until clavus killed me, but I would understand if I'd get a temporary ban, anyway, you guys are seriously doing the best you can to get me banned, also , tell the admins about the 'duping' glitch you guys found out about 2 weeks ago and still works with enderpearls, whasn't that bannable ? You guys should be punished too, it even says that duping is bannable every time you login.

Also, please stop giving each other repuation..

We enemied you because you defeated tittie stranglers in the spleef arena. But Sidekicks werent defeated and you lost against the third place. So you wanted a payback because you did not won any green coins and thats everything for you! So you wanted to let us lose! You were trying to trol us in the arena, so we would lose! AND THATS A FUCKING BAN WORTH!!!

Edited by oogappeltje