Mr. Green Gaming

Calling out to Current ZS Players

• 4 weeks later...

We really ned soem bigger maps instead of over 3 versions of pub (in which in most cases everyone dies before 4th wave). Same thing with houses (like Lost cost house or nasty house). Well exept for dead house, that map is big enough

I don't like the idea of unlocking things with achievements unless i would get all those what i have already did like killed 10000zombies, cause i have been playing too long to just go back to nothing

Edited by Reiska

I don't like the idea of unlocking things with achievements unless i would get all those what i have already did like killed 10000zombies, cause i have been playing too long to just go back to nothing

Was in a rush but now I can write this properly.

If in your stats it said that you killed more zombies then that, you will get all those achievs.

Edited by Pufulet

We were actually talking about Pufu's right's here :V

But what Reiska said, ZS =/= IW where you unlock classes with achievements.

Also since bosses are hardly killable every last wave, I don't think there is a good chance on getting an achievement + since the turret is kinda too weak.

The whole Achiev/Goodies Unlock thing is still being considered and constantly being changed. Remember that ranks exist and I plan on doing something with it while keeping the ability to unlock certain items as you progress.

As for the turret thing, it will probably get removed off achievs and back to the rank section but I dont know yet. We tend to work on this document at around 9pm uk time so I will see what will happen.

Edited by Pufulet

im gonna give you couple of things that need to be worked out:

1. Cading. It sucks ass and nails are weak, of course you might make a good cade sometimes but most of the time there are not many people with hammer and they lack the ability to make cade. Also there are many who come to ruin the process of making cade and when that happens it usually comes out pretty shitty. Thats why at least the nails should be much better (and unless you don't cade into a crate spawning place your fucked)

2. being last human. It used to be that being last human was something special and funny, nowadays you just run around like a chicken with a usp and have a quick death when in the old times you could have have a powerful weapon. Nothing fun in being last human nowadays

3. weapons. Its kinda hard to get primary weapons, so you usually end up using pistols and melee weapons.

4.Fast zombies and headcrabs. well don't really need to tell about this cause you already know whats the problem

5.anti-exploit shits are annoying as fuck and they ruin most of the good places where you could go. And if the zombies would use more of their brains, they could easily go to for example to the roof of the light house by using props (and by using those fucking fasties)

6.And of course most of the maps are boring and shitty but that is worked on right?

Edited by Reiska

im gonna give you couple of things that need to be worked out:

1. Cading. It sucks ass and nails are weak, of course you might make a good cade sometimes but most of the time there are not many people with hammer and they lack the ability to make cade. Also there are many who come to ruin the process of making cade and when that happens it usually comes out pretty shitty. Thats why at least the nails should be much better (and unless you don't cade into a crate spawning place your fucked)

2. being last human. It used to be that being last human was something special and funny, nowadays you just run around like a chicken with a usp and have a quick death when in the old times you could have have a powerful weapon. Nothing fun in being last human nowadays

3. weapons. Its kinda hard to get primary weapons, so you usually end up using pistols and melee weapons.

4.Fast zombies and headcrabs. well don't really need to tell about this cause you already know whats the problem

5.anti-exploit shits are annoying as fuck and they ruin most of the good places where you could go. And if the zombies would use more of their brains, they could easily go to for example to the roof of the light house by using props (and by using those fucking fasties)

6.And of course most of the maps are boring and shitty but that is worked on right?

1. Nails dont tend to last very long, especially with many players. So the meaning of a cade tends to be put some heavy props in the way and just shoot like hell while they have trouble jumping the props. The reason for that is if the nails are too strong then everyone can probably end up cading as soon as they spawn and the whole round can just have the 3 starting zombies or whatever because the cade is very strong.

A thing I can think of that could fix this issue is making the extra nail health perk better. If you noticed, I added 2 perk slots based on primary and secondary perks. Nail health is under secondary. Primary perks are Kevlars, speed boost and freemans spirit. Another thing I can think of is make it so that you can have a blowtorch and a hammer even though this idea might be disliked, it is a solution.

2.Maybe a lasthuman perk, or give the lasthuman over 700 sp or some sorts.

3.Thats to do with balancing. In new zs weapons are very strong. If many people get primary weapons it will be a massacre.

4. I talked about them in the document and how to nerf them to not make them so horrible.

5. Some exploit boxes on maps are not really required in new zs because you cant stay on roof and constantly regen health. There is no regen, you will get raped by fasties and poison headcrabs.

6. That was my first priority and yes something will be done.

The Document has now been completed with all the ideas we intended. Feel free to look at it and comment. At this very moment nothing will be done with it. This document can still be edited and changed depending on what players think.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xCDm2ZoQcQ83iSH9HQokCPt5_vxLXU2TipUmLXmgJss/edit

Now I like it. Go ahead and add me to the supporters of the document.

Edited by Qror