Mr. Green Gaming

Mr Green ZS faggot

This guy named Mazahaka or something, he breaks a cade me and my friend were about to build and then he asks us to fight. Well we can fight but he already had everyone else with him, why can't some of us get some privacy? I would tell you about another one but I don't think its worth it. We all have our separate tactics so whats the deal with him breaking the cade?

Oh well. Hello LEft 4 Green forums. Im new to here. And here is my version of that story. On the Green Pub map, in Garry`s Mod ZS, MCGSC .... (man,pls, MAKE SIMPLIER NAME), and another guy are tried to make fail barricade out of wooden shelves. There was metal bed behind them. And i broke these wooden shit, to get that bed. This mountain which was made of shelves wasnt even nailed. So i havn`t thought that was a barricade. Anyway we won this wave and all were happy, except MCGSComgnoob, which was chosen as zombie in the start of the wave. The End.

P.S. Sorry for my failure english. Ill try to patch it. :)

Edited by THE Mazahaka

Oh well. Hello LEft 4 Green forums. Im new to here. And here is my version of that story. On the Green Pub map, in Garry`s Mod ZS, MCGSC .... (man,pls, MAKE SIMPLIER NAME), and another guy are tried to make fail barricade out of wooden shelves. There was metal bed behind them. And i broke these wooden shit, to get that bed. This mountain which was made of shelves wasnt even nailed. So i havn`t thought that was a barricade. Anyway we won this wave and all were happy, except MCGSComgnoob, which was chosen as zombie in the start of the wave. The End.

P.S. Sorry for my failure english. Ill try to patch it. :)

First of all, it wouldn't be a failcade if you let me set it properly.

2ndly, you got every single prop on that stairs except MINE so I'm pretty sure it's enough. It's no excuse to break a Cade.

Third, you kept insulting me like you already won.

Oh and fuck you too.

The Proof is f12 key. :[]

My screenshot key is F5