Mr. Green Gaming

zs_paranormal_sector

Hey guys!

Today I am going to tell you about my new project zs_paranormal_sector. It is not as it sounds.

The surviviors have escaped mental hospital! But what now? Where are they going? Did they really escape? You are going to find out in next map!

The story:

You crash on the helicopter on top of some building. You were just ready to land, but something went wrong! Helicopter was hit by something impossible and you landed on helicopter station. No deaths. Strange. But what now?

Humans are starting on rooftop, where they start exploring the huge building. The building has lots of cons:

-No power at all, humans must use flashlights until the power is turned on (okay, emergency lights will be on, will be dark, so at least zombies can see too).

-The map has some strange... anomalies. Curiosity can kill you.

-The zombies have different spawning locations.

-The building will have vents all over the place, so zombies can pass any where (as well as humans actually).

-The stair ways are the most dangerous! You must activate the power and THEN elevator power so you can start using the elevator. (Will be working the same way as it does on zs_nowhere)

-Some of the corridors are blocked. You must find a way to go over it.

-Some places will be flooded. Don't get into problem when reaching water with electricity touching it!

*While completing the objectives*

Some people are strangely disappearing, so you decide to walk in groups to make sure nothing funny happens.

After a while you are reaching your last target: The bottom floor. You manage to get there by completing the objectives.

Humans have some strange luck: They find a worable vehicle, even tho, it has no battery. There are 4 batteries, only 1 of them will be workable (They will spawn in a random spots every round).

*In process*

The battery was found! It's time to get the heck out of here! But who knows what awaits next?

I have just started to work on the map, and I already know it will be at least 2x bigger than subway_v7. The map will be a huge building in the middle of nowhere. Humans have not yet escaped their illusions!

The basic Idea is: You start on the rooftop where you can already get supplies and things like it. I will do this because I know, that you will need those supplies. The map will consist in over like 20 objectives (I think at least). Since It will be a big map, humans will have lots of places to cade at. But cading is not the goal. I think I shall try to make it an easier difficulty for humans to play, since mental hospital is always insane for humans because they don't want to do teamwork (Box knows my strategy, at least).

The basics will be the same: Find keys. I will try to hide keys easier, so players won't get any difficulties. I think if there will be a locked door, there will be a key for it on the same floor as the door is located at.

If there will be "bonus" doors (like security room in mental hospital which has axe + hammer and 2 health chargers), then I will hide the keys on different floors, so you if you find that key for that bonus door, the room will be your "reward".

The building will consist of 10 (+1 - rooftop) floors. I may also add basement to it. As I said, I will also add 1 elevator. The entire building won't be repetetive. It will probably have something like concert/cinema rooms and stuff like that.

So yeah, that's my description. The map will take time to make (I think quite a lot).

All I wan't from you guys is ideas. Ideas and suggestions.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

OK, So it's 12 floors, 6 with apartments (5 apartments per floor), 4 with 2 apartments + mini cinema/swimming pool, flooded basement and a roof. The entire place will be destroyed and messy. Most corridors blocked, zombies will have access to vents that lead to anywhere in entire building.

Only done with some geometry atm.

OK, So it's 12 floors, 6 with apartments (5 apartments per floor), 4 with 2 apartments + mini cinema/swimming pool, flooded basement and a roof. The entire place will be destroyed and messy. Most corridors blocked, zombies will have access to vents that lead to anywhere in entire building.

Only done with some geometry atm.

Nice one, keep us posted and up to date :P