Mr. Green Gaming

A second chance

Hello everybody. I would like to be unbanned from the Left4Green minecraft server. Why? Because i've been playing on this server for about a year, now. I've been banned twice over that period of a year.

My minecraft in-game name is the same as my forum's. aWhiiteeKiid

1.) I was banned on this server was because of this video

In fact, all of the members of our faction got banned for this, for a simple lag. 3:15 for the lag. Or, in fact, it could have been an error with the player's minecraft client. The reason I say this is because at :45 seconds into the video, as he jumps from his base, the map fails to load correctly.

Clavus banned me for this offense, I am fairly certain. The admin's youtube name is "Joerdgs"

My reason for unban for this offense was that it was not a case of any hacks or unfair advantage, rather a failure on the fault of the minecraft coding

2.) I was banned, once more, for a claimed duplication glitch.

If you scroll down you will see the items in the picture. All of those items were legitimately obtained by me and the other members of my faction. Although, one thing I did leave out, was the fact we had a hidden mob grinder underground around the vicinity of our base. I did not want to reveal that because if anybody would have found it, they could have used it as a target to attack us.

The faction was banned by corby on December 25th, 2011.

Edited by aWhiiteeKiid

You guys did indeed duplicate items, I asked corby to check it out, and he did so. You noobs had more than 9 Fire Aspect Swords at the same exact durability if I remember correctly. I also remember your base, took more than 3000 Obsidian to construct that huge ass base. You guys also used your own TNT and blew up outer portions of you base as some sort of Protection. You and your faction were banned for duplication and hopefully it shall stay that way.

Also, the video link is corrupt and don't describe the hacking case as lag - works against you to be honest.

Edited by Drainal

May I ask how? I remember posting a video of a member of the Mungol faction going into a block like I did here and everybody claimed that to be lag and not hacks of any sort. I'm not saying they were hacking, I know the Mungol faction to be fully legitimate players, but the fact that I get banned for the what happened in the video, and the person who this happened to in the Mungols didn't get anything really upsets me.

Edited by aWhiiteeKiid

May I ask how? I remember posting a video of a member of the Mungol faction going into a block like I did here and everybody claimed that to be lag and not hacks of any sort. I'm not saying they were hacking, I know the Mungol faction to be fully legitimate players, but the fact that I get banned for the what happened in the video, and the person who this happened to in the Mungols didn't get anything really upsets me.

I haven't seen that Mungol video/probably wasn't admin at the time? And as for this, to me its hacking, so your staying banned.

The Mungol example is unrelated, and was flawed to begin with. The video our not-totally-hacking friend here refers to showed Ykky, member of our faction, buried about knee deep in the ground while attacking them, apparently "hacking." As anyone who played during that time knew, it was very common client-side graphical bug that didn't affect anything whatsoever, rendering the case quite so obvious. Besides, who would use a hack that causes you to walk bit inside the ground to begin with?

The Mungol example is unrelated, and was flawed to begin with. The video our not-totally-hacking friend here refers to showed Ykky, member of our faction, buried about knee deep in the ground while attacking them, apparently "hacking." As anyone who played during that time knew, it was very common client-side graphical bug that didn't affect anything whatsoever, rendering the case quite so obvious. Besides, who would use a hack that causes you to walk bit inside the ground to begin with?

And that's what happened to me? I got half buried in a block and went in a circle. My argument was always "what would be the point of that?" And I never said that Ykky was hacking. Well I did, but it wasn't for the purpose of getting anybody banned. It was the fact that he did the same thing that I did in the video I got banned.

And that's what happened to me? I got half buried in a block and went in a circle. My argument was always "what would be the point of that?" And I never said that Ykky was hacking. Well I did, but it wasn't for the purpose of getting anybody banned. It was the fact that he did the same thing that I did in the video I got banned.

For me the discussion for this has passed. The way your player acts in that video is very different than any of the many times I have experienced the same glitch.