Mr. Green Gaming

Console doesn't work T_T

JBr0ley

Ok so, me and Knight and Captain Garm & darkdog just played a game of l4d, when darkdog realised I had sv_cheats 1 on, so he spawned a bunch of stuff and got us all killed T_T... anyway, I've enabled developers console, but I still can't get console up ingame, just at the main menu. T_T please help^^

(I have a qwerty keyboard)

EDIT: I've pressed all the keys on my keyboard, none of them work =P

EDIT 2: Yes I have -console in launch options.

Ok so, me and Knight and Captain Garm & darkdog just played a game of l4d, when darkdog realised I had sv_cheats 1 on, so he spawned a bunch of stuff and got us all killed T_T... anyway, I've enabled developers console, but I still can't get console up ingame, just at the main menu. T_T please help^^

Are you sure you pressed the "~" key?

The ~ is located next to my enter key, but I have to hold ctrl+alt while pressing it to get ~ otherwise I just get

The ~ is located next to my enter key, but I have to hold ctrl+alt while pressing it to get ~ otherwise I just get