Mr. Green Gaming

Anti-X-Ray Software Needs Reevaluation

My Ingame Name Is Captaindragar

The date of my ban was 4\30\12

Banned from Play.minecraft.nl

Banned by anti-x-ray software

Let me explain the circumstance’s in witch I was banned. Not that I want to give away the Tactics that my faction uses for extreme strip mineing. But unfortunately due to the lack in your severs ability to detect true hackers and cheaters. Which in more than one occasion my faction has been attacked by blatant cheaters moving extremely fast, opening doors inside of the faction and walking directly through walls repeatedly. I am not talking about using the inherent glitch in minecraft but wall to wall transfer. And your only to police these cheaters is by encouraging your members to record these actions which is laughable.

I digress the best way to efficiently mine in minecraft is for a group of four or more players to mine in parallel lines at level 11 at three block spacing. Additionally if u have a looting pick it is highly efficient for one player to play the role of digger using a looting pick witch gives u higher quantities of diamonds and coal. Today I was the one using the pick. Steve2003, Jeffbierer87 and Tlabones were digging with me. I will ask them to comment on this thread confirming this strategy that my faction has used for some time while playing minecraft.

if you’re software does not have the ability to properly detect x-ray users maybe u should give a pardon for everyone u have banned while using you’re software. In addition the quantity we recovered between the four of us in no way equal the suspicion of x-ray use. This is a list of what we recovered on that mining expedition for witch I was banned

Diamonds 2 stacks

Coal 20 stacks

Coble 50 stacks

Iron 1 stack we mine iron but it was not as import to our faction as coal

Gold 30 peaces

Lapis 2 stacks

And note we have a use of a backpack providid by the server.

In ending I am not extremely concerned about the account that was banned I have other accounts and will use them I am just extremely infuriated that I was banned for cheating when all we were doing was using an advanced technic for mining. if this is how you’re software is going to police the server I highly recommend that u reevaluate the way u police you’re sever because if this is the way you’re software detects x-ray users it is only policing those who are using it for mining and has no ability to police those who use it to see inside of rival factions basis and tracking other people. In part I highly recommend that fellow miners like myself be extremely concerned for the way u mine on this server because u may be banned for just the quantity u recover.

Sincerely thank you for considering my players ban if at the least all I would ask. Is the return of my diamond armor that I have just put on my player.

Captaindragar aka Jeremy Kingston

Ps. I welcome clavis to come mining with us he can play the role of the digger and we will get you banned by your anti-x-ray software.

Yes i was helping in the expedition. we all had demon picks mine was efficiency 4. so i was digging 2 cuts. If i had known this is how your little software worked i would had switch the looting 3 pick caption was using. thanks for the heads up on the crap ass flaw in your software.

hello to the acting admin, this is tlabones, a memeber on your minecraft faction wars server......

my faction mate with the username of Captaindragar has been banned by some sort of anti-exray software on your server. this happend today on 5/1/2012. we were all mining he had the enchanted pick axe; this player is a very important person in our faction, and without him our gaming experience will be hurt hardcore on left4green faction wars server.

Captaindragar did not cheat, and clavis(i think thats your name) his ban has been enacted in error. i promise it is exactly as he says....

we have the mine site to prove it......and i wish this matter resolved per your discretion

we only ask for an unban for his username and nothing but justice...automated software failed in this instance

thanks to the admin for making this brilliant server

Edited by thajackmcgruff3

xray bans are permanent, there isn't a flaw in it like you described.

Then come mining with us Corby. We will get you banned! Just like capton was.

Our faction has managed to mine lots of diamonds without getting a ban, so no.

You claim there's is no flaw in the software. But your unwilling to substantiate the claim. That's Paramount to admission of guilt.

Not only do I think you need to give captain a pardon. but also a letter of apology. It is a joke that you run a server with such a flaw

In its software. And failed to warn anyone of it. You have the means to do so but yet you choose not to.

You claim there's is no flaw in the software. But your unwilling to substantiate the claim. That's Paramount to admission of guilt.

Not only do I think you need to give captain a pardon. but also a letter of apology. It is a joke that you run a server with such a flaw

In its software. And failed to warn anyone of it. You have the means to do so but yet you choose not to.

Neither of those will happen, as said above.

Xray bans are permanent.

Xray bans are permanent.

So if there is no such flaw then why are you unwilling to try his offer and see if his claims are actually true?

I agree that their is a flaw in the system. I don't even bother trying to get diamonds anymore because i'm scared to DEATH of getting banned. I just get iron and try to pvp Diamonds. It's sad how there is indeed a flaw in the system but the only reply anybody EVER gets is, "XRAY BANS ARE PERMANENT."

Xray bans are permanent.

So we are agreed that there's a "flaw" in your software. I think I deserve some respect and a reply from Clavus.

What is he going to do about this to make it wright?