Mr. Green Gaming

OhitzGeorgie: A Known Hacker

OhitzGeorgie an active member of this server is a known hacker throughout the internet community. After remembering him getting banned from the Mountain Craft server that I previously played on, I looked and did a quick investigation on him only to find a large trail of being banned and hack usage.

1st Piece of Evidence:

UdMFC.png

SethHack is a hacking tool used for a variety of games. It may not be used for Minecraft but if you look under his name in the Image it says "Customer" which implies that he purchases Hacks.

Now lets go onto Minecraft Specific Evidence

2nd Piece of Evidence

OhitzGeorgie has been known to use hacked clients.

78vff.png

This image is a screenshot he posted at http://forum.armathia.net/discussion/94/toggle-crouch-mod/p1 a server which he is currently banned at. The screenshot shows him using PickaClient, a modded Minecraft Client. Here is an example of the Client

Q4sMc.png

Notice the Sky Blue Coordinates shown in each image and the colored names.

3rd Piece of Evidence

In order to further stress this notion here is a video that he himself made for Corby showing how to dupe items using the Nodus Client. Of course this an instructional video sent a moderator of this server but it still shows that he knows how to use clients and has used them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzJLXmNvxZM&feature=plcp

4th Piece of Evidence

OHitzGeorgie has made several applications to "HackTeams" for Minecraft Servers.

Here is the 1st.

vnwB5.png

Here is the Second

eGt62.png

and Here is the Third,

siQjQ.png

These are 3 images that directly show him applying for Minecraft hacking teams.

5th Piece of Evidence.

Finally OhitzGeorgie has been banned on several servers for racism, griefing, and hacking. CadanceCraft a PVP faction server banned him for using direct hacks. This video from that server clearly implies and shows him hacking.

Final Consideration:

Now I have no exact proof of him using any form of hacks on the Minecraft.nl server however what I just posted up here is undeniable evidence that portrays him as a hacker. As a competitive and fair server we must ban all hackers and Ohitzgeorgie is no exception.

*Note*

I'm not a "CyberStalker", I literally found all of this within 5 minutes of searching as I remember him getting banned from another server I played on.

Edited by Valion_Pierre

Unbanned due to recent circumstances, I shall be watching however as I know your regular visitor to hacking websites.

I'm fully aware of this, I unbanned him because previous dupers were also unbanned by Clavus. If Clavus feels he does deserve a ban however just as a pre-emptive reason then I'll leave that to him.

Lol dude, Thats kinda creepy, and yeah im popular, I used to grief minecraft servers. But I dont hack anymore cuz its kinda stupid now. Rofl. And yeah thats probably cyber stalking. And you wouldnt of found me on hackforums without being on their yourself. Fail.

I would like to also add all of those are in like the year of 2010 or very early 2011.

OH and i did research for myself, Google ohitzgeorgie. Cant find hackforums anywhere.. HMMMMM

implying you are on hackforums. And you probably def are a stalker now that you remember me.. and I dont know who you are atall. And dont know a mountain server.. and havnt played MC in liek 6months ROFL, kinda creepy, creeper

Edited by OhitzGeorgie

Lol dude, Thats kinda creepy, and yeah im popular, I used to grief minecraft servers. But I dont hack anymore cuz its kinda stupid now. Rofl. And yeah thats probably cyber stalking. And you wouldnt of found me on hackforums without being on their yourself. Fail.

I would like to also add all of those are in like the year of 2010 or very early 2011.

OH and i did research for myself, Google ohitzgeorgie. Cant find hackforums anywhere.. HMMMMM

implying you are on hackforums. And you probably def are a stalker now that you remember me.. and I dont know who you are atall. And dont know a mountain server.. and havnt played MC in liek 6months ROFL, kinda creepy, creeper

A quick google search showed you on the hackforums, and I'm sorry if you find it creepy that I remember you. We had a huge war against your faction on that server and it was quite awesome. Anyway its just a warning about a potential hacker and nothing other then that.

A quick google search showed you on the hackforums, and I'm sorry if you find it creepy that I remember you. We had a huge war against your faction on that server and it was quite awesome. Anyway its just a warning about a potential hacker and nothing other then that.

Yeah, I did do a quick google search, went threw the first 5 pages. And I still dont remember you at all. Only mountain server I remember is the MountainWarband server thingy that the whole server went against us.

Seth hack is pretty much dead or going to die for Garry's Mod. :)

Yeah ik, I liek'd to use it too troll servers on Gmod rofl. Its pretty funny on DarkRP. And yeah, I used a garys mod hack, Ohhh. lol

Holy fuck, good job son.

Just because he found a bunch of threads and stuff from 2010-2011 doesnt mean anything. Plus, Hackforums is for a lot more then just minecraft. And I do A LOT more then just play minecraft.

• 2 weeks later...

Plus, Hackforums is for a lot more then just minecraft. And I do A LOT more then just play minecraft.

You posted an application for a hack team that does Minecraft Griefing.

EDIT: SHIIIIIIT. I bumped a thread without noticing! Sorry!

Edited by Frizzy