Mr. Green Gaming

Lag hack

Toxik

Hello. There is a player with the name marcus6x6 in the minecraft server who is almost always AFK. He is in the faction Vocalists and whenever I come near him there is suddenly a huge amount of lag in an area. But when you come out of the area the lag is gone. I have proof. Here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM-odvbXcj8

Note: This person has diamond armour while the rest of his members don't.

Another Note: Its only lagging when he is AFK but when he is moving there is no lag

Edited by Toxik

oh i know what the problem is ! im standing afk at my monster spawner for xp. sometimes for several hours. if this is against the rules pls can an admin tell me and ill stop being afk for so long.

Marcus6x6

the lag is caused by the huge ammount of zombies that spawns.

and btw all the members in my faction have a set of diamond armor. iam just the one that risks pvping with it.

and im not afk all the time im afk at my spawner at night. (swedish time) i play on the swedish days.

and as i said if this is against the rules, tell me and ill stop. i havent seen any rules about it.

Eh, what happens is... You entered a chunk with a lot of entity/mob activity, abruptly lowering your FPS, thus causing you to lag.

Yea i've been to marcus6x6's base when he was afk and i dropped from 230fps to 80fps it was insane. So i creeper bombed the entrance to his mine and killed him and also used his mob trap, I got 30 xp levels lol.

post-8848-0-04500900-1336447985_thumb.pn

oh i know what the problem is ! im standing afk at my monster spawner for xp. sometimes for several hours. if this is against the rules pls can an admin tell me and ill stop being afk for so long.

Marcus6x6

and btw all the members in my faction have a set of diamond armor. iam just the one that risks pvping with it.

and im not afk all the time im afk at my spawner at night. (swedish time) i play on the swedish days.

and as i said if this is against the rules, tell me and ill stop. i havent seen any rules about it.

I understand but I guess that's an advantage for him because if someone wants to raid then they can't because of the huge amount of lag.

Marcus6x6

I understand but I guess that's an advantage for him because if someone wants to raid then they can't because of the huge amount of lag.

guess ppl have to raid me when i havent been afk for too many hours, until the admin sets any rules about this. btw. my base shouldnt be raid able. unless you kill ous and claim land.

Marcus6x6

guess ppl have to raid me when i havent been afk for too many hours, until the admin sets any rules about this. btw. my base shouldnt be raid able. unless you kill ous and claim land.

it was extremely easy to get inside lol

Marcus6x6

it was extremely easy to get inside lol

yea our mine is able to enter but not our house. well not unless you glitch.

• 2 weeks later...

I've accompanied Juan on several of these raids. The lag around the base was atrocious and created unplayable conditions as far as two chunks away. It was pretty bad.

A whole group of us tried to do the same thing, two guys dropped all the way down to 1 fps -_- it took us ten minutes to leave the chunk.

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.