Mr. Green Gaming

unban

nedak

hello my ingame name is NEDAK i would like to be unban i got ban on the 10th of may 2012 between 8:30-9:30 the reason i was ban was X-ray and i admit to doing it the only reason i got X-ray was so i could compete with all the other people who have X-ray if you unban me i will NEVER use X-ray again i follow all the other rules i never ask admins for stuff and me and my friend really enjoy playing it i was also trying to get others to come on this server but if i am ban there is no point so that is why i want to be un ban

what ever your diction is thx

NEDAK

hello my ingame name is NEDAK i would like to be unban i got ban on the 10th of may 2012 between 8:30-9:30 the reason i was ban was X-ray and i admit to doing it the only reason i got X-ray was so i could compete with all the other people who have X-ray if you unban me i will NEVER use X-ray again i follow all the other rules i never ask admins for stuff and me and my friend really enjoy playing it i was also trying to get others to come on this server but if i am ban there is no point so that is why i want to be un ban

what ever your diction is thx

NEDAK

xray bans are permanent, buy a new account if you want to play again (and don't fall into the temptation of trying it, everyone gets caught eventually).