Mr. Green Gaming

Unban Request. MTA RACE SERVER.

1. Your ingame name : yuhfattixxs

2. Date of your ban : I don't remember, I'm sorry for that.

3. What game/server are you banned from : Mr.GREEN | RACE | LEFT4GREEN.COM

4. Who banned you (only if you know who) : Console

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why) : I just bought a new PC today, then I left my computer for a shower, after that my brother ( 13 years old ), started downloading a various types of files that I have no idea for what was for, and installed in MTA/GTA root folder. After I get out of shower, my brother was so quiet and when I opened MTA and tried to join the server, it's come with a message " Disconnected: Serial is banned. I am thiking that he do not want to say why the serial is banned because he know he is wrong, I don't know but it's look like he tried to hack it. I sincerely apologize for that.

6. Reason why we should unban you : It was my brother fault, he is only 13 years old, and I never,never and never used any hacks in online games, because it contains virus and it can make me lose my computer. I only need one more chance, I have already putted a new password in the computer, he will never use it again. I'm really like race servers and I was seeying some videos on youtube that people comment that this is the best race server in the mta. Waiting for a reply.

I can't find a ban on that name, please provide your serial (in MTA, press F8 to open the console and type 'serial').

Also, if you really hacked, there's very little chance you will be unbanned.

Edited by .:SDK:.

1. Your ingame name : yuhfattixxs

2. Date of your ban : I don't remember, I'm sorry for that.

3. What game/server are you banned from : Mr.GREEN | RACE | LEFT4GREEN.COM

4. Who banned you (only if you know who) : Console

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why) : I just bought a new PC today, then I left my computer for a shower, after that my brother ( 13 years old ), started downloading a various types of files that I have no idea for what was for, and installed in MTA/GTA root folder. After I get out of shower, my brother was so quiet and when I opened MTA and tried to join the server, it's come with a message " Disconnected: Serial is banned. I am thiking that he do not want to say why the serial is banned because he know he is wrong, I don't know but it's look like he tried to hack it. I sincerely apologize for that.

6. Reason why we should unban you : It was my brother fault, he is only 13 years old, and I never,never and never used any hacks in online games, because it contains virus and it can make me lose my computer. I only need one more chance, I have already putted a new password in the computer, he will never use it again. I'm really like race servers and I was seeying some videos on youtube that people comment that this is the best race server in the mta. Waiting for a reply.

This is not his brother, this is really 7ucker. dont ban him, please!