⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Please unban rosted_giraffe

please unban my minecraft character from your server, I was wrongly accused of x-raying while i was raiding the Left4Green faction . I really love playing on your server because of its unmatched simplicity and fun, There is no server matching this one(trust me,I looked). If you would unban me I would be very grateful and thankful. Please think about it and I would appreciate it if you at least gave me a chance to prove that I am not a hacker by watching me play or monitoring my findings.I would really like to get back to my faction for some good old-fashioned raiding and pillaging.

please unban my minecraft character from your server, I was wrongly accused of x-raying while i was raiding the Left4Green faction . I really love playing on your server because of its unmatched simplicity and fun, There is no server matching this one(trust me,I looked). If you would unban me I would be very grateful and thankful. Please think about it and I would appreciate it if you at least gave me a chance to prove that I am not a hacker by watching me play or monitoring my findings.I would really like to get back to my faction for some good old-fashioned raiding and pillaging.

xray bans are permanent, sorry.