Mr. Green Gaming

Please unban!

excuse me, my mine craft username is Crazyspalding99 i've been playing on this server for months now, it's my favorite server i've ever played on, i don't play any other games except mine craft and a couple of days ago i was banned, for no reason, it said banned for x raying so the first thing i did was come here and ask for a ban appeal but i was told x ray bans were permanent but if i quote the pinned x ray post on this forum it says "Your ban will be very likely be permanent, although you can still try your luck with an unban topic." so this is me trying my luck i absolutely love this server. please let me back on I've made some great friends on this and i know the map really well as well. I think that the fact that you ban people simply by checking there inventory is a bit unfair your could have just gotten lucky nike i did and raid someones base and take all their diamonds and get banned. I say that maybe trying out a different plugin or something that my properly prevent someone from even seeing underground ! well thats just my thoughts, I would absolutely love it if you would please please please Unban Crazyspalding99 maybe if you thought about how i put so much thought into this forum post, not just say 'UNBAN ME' and expect to be let back on. Please think over what you have just read and pass your judgement Mercifully....

thanks.

1. Your in game name: Crazyspalding99

2. Date of your ban" 3 days ago

3. What game/server are you banned from Minecraft.nl faction wars

4. Who banned you (only if you know who) NA

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why) Raided Kingprawn took all their diamonds, got banned

6. Reason why we should unban you: i have done nothing wrong, i have no idea how to mod servers anyways....

OMG fuck off you faggot why the fuck would i pay more money just to get on to some shitty netherlands server fuck that you fat fucking cunt , go fuck your unemployed dad chinky holed bastard

AND FOR THE FUCKING RECORD LIKE I SAID A MILLION TIMES I DONT FUCKING X RAY AND I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW CANT YOU READ YOU FUCKING FOREIGN CUNT BAG

OMG fuck off you faggot why the fuck would i pay more money just to get on to some shitty netherlands server fuck that you fat fucking cunt , go fuck your unemployed dad chinky holed bastard

AND FOR THE FUCKING RECORD LIKE I SAID A MILLION TIMES I DONT FUCKING X RAY AND I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW CANT YOU READ YOU FUCKING FOREIGN CUNT BAG

Some key facts I'd like to correct. If by 'faggot' you mean of the gay sexual preference, I am actually not! I also am not a 'fat fucking cunt' as my body fat percentage is regular for my age/height, I'm currently not having intercourse therefore I am not 'fucking cunt' at this time. My dad is actually employed and I am not of the Chinese origins. My parents were also married when I was born therefore I am not a bastard. This is hardly a shitty server in my opinion with regular players, decent player count and server moderation. However dependent on whom you compare it too and how you deem something to be 'shitty' I'd say it's hardly that. Also we did read your post as we are capable of doing that, and how can you assume that I am foreign in comparison to you, as we are not properly acquainted enough to know such information. So too tidy up your quote:

Why the fuck would I pay more money just to get on to some netherlands server?

I'll answer that with another question, if your not bothered about this server, why are you still here?