Mr. Green Gaming

Voice chat problem

I have bought the voice some days ago, i configured my mic and worked fine. But i went to another pc and nobody could hear me, is not a problem of my mic settings because i tried the voice on the new Mr.Green's server and it worked. What can i do?

Probably 5000 gc wasted :S

I have bought the voice some days ago, i configured my mic and worked fine. But i went to another pc and nobody could hear me, is not a problem of my mic settings because i tried the voice on the new Mr.Green's server and it worked. What can i do?

Probably 5000 gc wasted :S

The voice only works when the player broadcasting is very near you..

Could the price be lowered a bit? Seems a bit much for what it is... Most people, such as myself, would never even get 1500GC before spending it on maps, so I doubt very many will buy it once they get enough GC.

Well I'm not sure.. Voice chat could be spammy especially with rush hours and we wouldnt want all sorts of ppl speaking to 50-60 players and spamming them.. that's the reason why it costs so much.

Anyway, it seems fairly easier to earn GC in the second MTA server so give it a try!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

And not want to assume a new thread to write here, once I got the voice I heard later it was not, I do not know what is wrong, it Skype, MSN, etc microphone is working so I know what is not. Maybe something needs to be set to the mta was audible to me? Please help Because I spent 5000 GC and I can not speak!

One more thing, normally push the microphone shows up but I can not hear

I use google translator

Tanatos are you using a translator? If so, please get a friend to translate it better for you cause I really don't understand what you're saying.

Voice should work IF windows recognizes your microphone as the default device.

Voice should work if you press and hold Z.

You DON'T hear your own voice when you speak. Others in the server do.

If you can't hear ANYTHING regarding Voice Chat, then your Voice Volume is off via MTA Menu.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I am having problems with voice chat too.. when I press z it shows my name on the right, but nobody can hear me.  It used to work.

- Same mic as when it worked, though I have tried two.

- I use the mic in teamspeak etc all the time (have tried with no teamspeak running)

Have tried:

- clearing resources

- rebooting

- setting default mic for comms etc

- adjusting recording levels

- using different default mic and relaunching

- adjusting levels inc. Auto Gain Control

- using usb headset

Nothing seems to work!  Hellllp!

Using Win 7 x64

Has worked in past

Using MTA 1.3.2

Last worked in MTA 1.3.1 I think

When I show the recording tab, the Mic graph shows sound is being received from mic.

Edited by DRuGNikT