Mr. Green Gaming

Unban

G-gods

I am not a sethhack user? I did own it at one point but was since banned. I never even used it on your server. I have proof that I havent used the hack in over a year. I like your zombie survival server and thought I might as well make an unban request.

Thanks!

And yet you post on sethhack forums requesting access to the hack again...

I am not a sethhack user? I did own it at one point but was since banned. I never even used it on your server.

You bypassed script enforcer, just to "bhop" as zombie. Edited by Guest

And yet you post on sethhack forums requesting access to the hack again...

I am not a sethhack user? I did own it at one point but was since banned. I never even used it on your server.

You bypassed script enforcer, just to "bhop" as zombie.

Actually I didn't even use the Bhop function. It was a keyboard macro. I used it for Musex to listen to music and for falco spectate because I hated being a zombie and would just spectate others. Also, you saw the image, I requested it back just because I own it. I called his community shitty along with his hack.

I requested it back just because I own it.

You don't deserve an unban.

Let me get this straight. I come out on facepunch admitting I had sethhack and apologizing to everyone. I call Seth and his hack shitty and decided I no longer want the hack and that Seth can "blow me". You then take this information to ban me from you practically dead zombie survival server for using it to listen to music. I currently don't own the hack and have no means to do it again yet you still won't unban. I even had people on facepunch apologize to me. I did this to get it off my chest And let the facepunch community know my little secret. I also have a picture of Seth admitting that I haven't used the hack in over a year and that they are better off without me because I talk shit on the hack 3 times before. It's so sad to see a community go down the shitter because of stuff like this.

Edited by G-gods

Let me get this straight. I come out on facepunch admitting I had sethhack and apologizing to everyone. I call Seth and his hack shitty and decided I no longer want the hack and that Seth can "blow me". You then take this information to ban me from you practically dead zombie survival server for using it to listen to music. I currently don't own the hack and have no means to do it again yet you still won't unban. I even had people on facepunch apologize to me. I did this to get it off my chest And let the facepunch community know my little secret. I also have a picture of Seth admitting that I haven't used the hack in over a year and that they are better off without me because I talk shit on the hack 3 times before. It's so sad to see a community go down the shitter because of stuff like this.

1. Apologizing won't get an unban for your offending account (make a new one if it matters that much).

2. Importing bans isn't new.

3. A European server would seem dead to you.

4. Not owning a hack doesn't really change anything, nor does this information even help.

5. This community doesn't revolve around the hackers that are permanently banned.

A final note: if VAC wasn't so flawed you would be banned for the whole of Garry's Mod.

Edited by Guest