Mr. Green Gaming

M4D3 unban request

Hi again ...

It was my birthday and I had some friends to come over and sleep. Next day I come on and my friend Turbo has been trolling around on the server with serious consequences. My alt M4D3 has been banned for potion spamming which is apparently abusing your creative mode. I know it's just fucking retarded to do something like this and I will smack my friend in the face. I hope I do get unbanned for the reason that the rules weren't that clear. It was clearly said: Don't abuse creative. But not everybody understands the same under abusing creative mode. I know it's a fucking waste of time what he did and he just annoyed the crap out of the people he was throwing potions at, but could this account be unbanned when the contest is over?

Sorry for the waste of your time and the amount of threads that have been spammed about this accident. I will prevent that this will repeat itself in the future. In case this happens again you can throw a permaban at me.

Edited by Mathijs1996

Hi again ...

It was my birthday and I had some friends to come over and sleep. Next day I come on and my friend Turbo has been trolling around on the server with serious consequences. My alt M4D3 has been banned for potion spamming which is apparently abusing your creative mode. I know it's just fucking retarded to do something like this and I will smack my friend in the face. I hope I do get unbanned for the reason that the rules weren't that clear. It was clearly said: Don't abuse creative. But not everybody understands the same under abusing creative mode. I know it's a fucking waste of time what he did and he just annoyed the crap out of the people he was throwing potions at, but could this account be unbanned when the contest is over?

Sorry for the waste of your time and the amount of threads that have been spammed about this accident. I will prevent that this will repeat itself in the future. In case this happens again you can throw a permaban at me.

Bullshit

Hi again ...

Bullshit

Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved.

Your warn level will be increased if you do not comply.