Mr. Green Gaming

What is beyond death?

jedabia

My theory is, your system whole shuts down and all you will see blackness, you will feel pain and your body decaying but you can't do anything about, you can't move, you can't complain, but you will feel everything and you can't do anything about it.

Either that or you go to heaven and high five jesus.

yea, if your death, end of story man!

I respect people who believe in any religion.

But personally I think religions are something bad, only excisting to answer fear. (and earning money with that).

I do believe aliens can excist trough, if evolution can excist on earth it can also excist somewhere else in the unknown universe. Ofcourse I'll accept if someone will disagree because there religion says god shaped us rather then we evolved from monkeys.

Some say when we die we have 2 minutes left of energy in our brains which puts into a dream state and we go back to our first memory and relive life again. So when we die we go back to square one, but in a dream state.

Some say the light we see before we die is new life being born ( Coming out of the uterus )

Some say we just die. Simple.

I'm not sure what my whole take on the subject, but seeing as we are all living and our spirits are also living I think that our spirit carries on with us after we die seeing as spirits can't die.

I do believe aliens can excist trough, if evolution can excist on earth it can also excist somewhere else in the unknown universe. Ofcourse I'll accept if someone will disagree because there religion says god shaped us rather then we evolved from monkeys.

I am not sure how you got to aliens but, I am sure that some further developed life than bacteria exists away from earth since there are so many planets that are a lot like ours and who the fuck knows how big the universe is "at the moment".

And if you talk about what will happen when we die, we are dead , i guess it will be like sleeping after having a night with a lot of beer and other alkohol and you do not dream or anything.

When you die, you just cease existing, even if there may be other people remembering you in the past.

There's no way to be absolutely certain to know what happens after.

About what Reap3r said, you can't feel pain or anything once your brain is dead, so that's definitely not what happens

EDIT: I think that you just turn into a ghost or something like that.

Once you die, you become a spectator :lol:

Edited by Quert

When you die, you just cease existing, even if there may be other people remembering you in the past.

There's no way to be absolutely certain to know what happens after.

About what Reap3r said, you can't feel pain or anything once your brain is dead, so that's definitely not what happens

Death and life are such silly words, as neither is permanent.

A man can be brought back from death as a man can be taken from life. (or perhaps it's the other way around, and we are brought back to death?)

And what is life, really? Are you talking of the biological existence of the state of a functioning brain? And when does someone die? When their brain shuts down completely, because they will have been long gone before then. Without pulse nor motor function nor dreams nor any thoughts. And what makes us "alive". All the brain is is a computer. Countless nerves and synapses firing off electrical signals from one to another. 0's and 1's, just like a computer's binary code.

So, by that logic, are computers alive? And if so, when does a computer die? We are all just big, squishy, machines. So were we ever alive in the first place? And is the idea of life simply an illusion of the human mind?

I think so.

Edited by Frizzy

What I hope happens, since i'm Christian, is a heaven type thing where I can create anything I want to be happy. So I can sit around all day and play games on a sweet gaming computer with a bunch of hot bitches all 'round.

Isn't that technically Sloth and Lust?