Mr. Green Gaming

Short, but annoying lag

Yeah, its also annoying when you try to crouch jump on a barricade. you instantly land on the floor crouched.

Kinda sucks when you try to jump over a cade and 2 zombs behind you, you try to crouch jump.

And warp on the floor crouched = free brainz ( happened to me 10 times when i had 12 keelz :( )

I have (had maybe, i changed my rate aswell) the same problems. My arms are really short. I wonder where did Evolve get so long arms

He could hit me from a pretty long distance

i used usp, its not heavy at all

Yeah, its also annoying when you try to crouch jump on a barricade. you instantly land on the floor crouched.

Kinda sucks when you try to jump over a cade and 2 zombs behind you, you try to crouch jump.

And warp on the floor crouched = free brainz ( happened to me 10 times when i had 12 keelz :( )

did u try to hang a knife or a pistol?

cos that will be easier, but lag will be still

Aah, i'm sick of jumping through a window, in a room ..and after a moment seeing that i am outside the room :/ ... stupid lag

Lol, u would see this... I jumped from the window, ran... ran... suddenly, i appeared in the room i was before, then i crashed in it. And it said: #worldspawn *kill* Mr. Darkness. FTW?