Mr. Green Gaming

Custom Horns & Discrimination.

Hey, it's me, SelenaG ._., Ok, i want to make some Custom horns but the f#%#%$ng Bin, said to me, i can't because im a girl, so... I want to make the fucking horns, can i? please!! common, why a girl can't make something for the server? :L

Grettings, SelenaG.

pd. Sorry for the fucking bad english, fuck all the people, noooo... i love all the people, except Bin, so, Bye <3

--

ohh, i forget to tell, how can i blocked someone? i hate the guys who tells me bitch and all that inmature things...

Just clearing this out..

This player asked me over Forum PM if they could make some new Horns for the server. I responded by saying I don't think it's a good idea because adding more horns to the server will have an impact on bandwidth. At no point did I discriminate anyone or said that they can't create horns because they're female.

I still have my PMs, but I spoke to this person in spanish. If anyone wants them, let me know.

Just clearing this out..

This player asked me over Forum PM if they could make some new Horns for the server. I responded by saying I don't think it's a good idea because adding more horns to the server will have an impact on bandwidth. At no point did I discriminate anyone or said that they can't create horns because they're female.

I still have my PMs, but I spoke to this person in spanish. If anyone wants them, let me know.

Tu me dijiste que no me esfuerzo u_u, y que no te intereso, solo queria hacer 4 o 5 custom horns porque lei en un post hace mucho algo como esto: "Ademas las custom horns no se hacen solas, envialas" (algo asi, y en ingles.)

Oke can somebody explain this to me. I am from Holland and I can speak English quite well. Better then most kids from my age, but I don't understand this: if you say a bad word like fuck or shit, is that called cursing or cussing?

I always thought it was cussing, but Bandit uses the word cursing/curse. So what is the right word to use?

Edited by Wessel Kompier

im not sure, I always thought "to curse" is like swearing. ("dont use curse words")

and cuss is maybe more something like "a curse (on something)" (like the sailorboys in pirates of the carribean being unable to die).

Edited by hulpje

I always thought it was cussing, but Bandit uses the word cursing/curse. So what is the right word to use?

I am not an English professor, nor is English my second language so I use the words loosely based on my personal opinion and experience.

But after a bit of googling, it appears that both verbs ('cussing' and 'cursing') stand equal.

• 2 weeks later...

Oke can somebody explain this to me. I am from Holland and I can speak English quite well. Better then most kids from my age, but I don't understand this: if you say a bad word like fuck or shit, is that called cursing or cussing?

curse

Invoke or use a curse against

(cuss) curse

utter obscenities or profanities; "The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street"

It's the same.