Mr. Green Gaming

GodsHands admin app.

GodsHand69

What did I say? If you kids aren't going to play nice together don't bother playing at all because tbh non of these lot deserve being an admin on any server, all you do is insult each other and become immature in doing so. Tank just be quiet you have been warned to read the rules and also kar read the rules before running your mouth to back up Tank. For future reference if you are not going to positively contribute, don't contribute. Oh yeah one last thing the things they might have done have been done on another server, so stop causing conflict and be quiet, eh? Inb4 calling me a 15 year old twat, save your breath.

Clavus just end this please... For the nine!!

Edited by Luke Nukem

What did I say? If you kids aren't going to play nice together don't bother playing at all because tbh non of these lot deserve being an admin on any server, all you do is insult each other and become immature in doing so. Tank just be quiet you have been warned to read the rules and also kar read the rules before running your mouth to back up Tank. For future reference if you are not going to positively contribute, don't contribute. Oh yeah one last thing the things they might have done have been done on another server, so stop causing conflict and be quiet, eh? Inb4 calling me a 15 year old twat, save your breath.

Clavus just end this please... For the nine!!

My bad Luke I dont like bad rep these guys get on mine and richs nerves.

Ok back to the app.

Edited by GodsHand69

Fascinating thread, read the whole conversation that Tank posted too. Fairly odd that this has swept under TC's radar too.

Tank - You don't have too much to worry about, admin applications are never accepted on a 2 line basis of introduction. He's not helped his situation by arguing back either and I doubt this will progress anywhere at all. In hypothetical terms, say he was appointed admin (bizarre as it may be), if he acted the way you've described he wouldn't last more than days, a week tops. All things aside, I understand your trying to do well by warning us, so I say thank you (for the initial first post; The following ones were fairly irrelevant and brought my opinion down of you).

God - Best of luck to you (whoever you may be) however the way you've dealt with your thread wasn't the best, I'd advise against being drawn into any arguments and making sly insults.

Keep it clean from now on kids, please.

We'll look into the replies and make a proper decision sometime soon. :)

Fascinating thread, read the whole conversation that Tank posted too. Fairly odd that this has swept under TC's radar too.

I couldn't think of a proper reaction.

Enjoy! Watch in 1080p for the ultimate immersive idiotic experience!

All I see are bad attempts to provoke Godshand + a shitty wallhack.

+ You have edited the video so it's easy to pick out the parts that make Godshand look unprofessional.

Oh and I downloaded the video just for when you try to take it down now.

Edited by Hundred2

+ You have edited the video so it's easy to pick out the parts that make Godshand look unprofessional.

Thanks guys finally someone who knows what was goin on.

Thanks guys finally someone who knows what was goin on.

Let's get back to topic, lads.

Edited by rui_troia

All I can see here is you insulting GodsHand in the entire video, trolling him.

I don't get it, why do you come here to keep trolling him, lowering his attitude? Is there any sense in this?

All I really see here is people just spamming shit against him in chat and you telling things against him through mic, mainly trolling.

Now you come here and talk about it trying to talk about him in a bad way.

GodsHand, as long as I knew you, you never were insulting anyone much and I think you are okay for an admin. But when these gentlemen from noxious came, I don't even know what to think anymore. So yeah, I don't know who's side to take, but Ima tell you good luck anyway. I am just too confused at the moment.

Edited by Mr. Darkness
  • 2 months later...