Mr. Green Gaming

server is bleeding

bermbom

I realy would like to say one more time that its realy a shame this server's bleeding to its death. This was by far the best and most fun server i played on, an i know alot of my fellow server players think/thought the same way.

I mean u guys have a realy good URL claimed for this server Minecraft.nl...i even think you can sell that for alot of cash personally :) So the name is not the issue.

I understand THat u admins have it quite busy ATM, But then maybe consider hiring mods? I mean im sure there are some players who dont like the PVP anymore and for that reason are in Peacefull factions... Maybe take a look at those players?

Also another issue that seems to be a problem is the hackers.. (and im talking about the gameplay ruining hackers like FF and fly etc....) Maybe u guys want to consider making x-ray\chat flooding a temp ban? like for instance one month... 2nd time u get caught then its permanent?

Also what would attract more players is to make a 'spawn'. I mean the way the spawn is now, is very confusing for new players. So make the spawn area bigger? place some explanation signs on how this server works etc....

I know for a fact

And 1 more very important issue : THE HORRIBLE (new) LAG, Ive encountered so many nigts lately with conditions so bad that they would force me to change to another server because PVP is almost impossible with such bad LAG.

so thats that for my 2 (last) cents.

I realy would like to say one more time that its realy a shame this server's bleeding to its death. This was by far the best and most fun server i played on, an i know alot of my fellow server players think/thought the same way.

I mean u guys have a realy good URL claimed for this server Minecraft.nl...i even think you can sell that for alot of cash personally :) So the name is not the issue.

I understand THat u admins have it quite busy ATM, But then maybe consider hiring mods? I mean im sure there are some players who dont like the PVP anymore and for that reason are in Peacefull factions... Maybe take a look at those players?

Also another issue that seems to be a problem is the hackers.. (and im talking about the gameplay ruining hackers like FF and fly etc....) Maybe u guys want to consider making x-ray\chat flooding a temp ban? like for instance one month... 2nd time u get caught then its permanent?

Also what would attract more players is to make a 'spawn'. I mean the way the spawn is now, is very confusing for new players. So make the spawn area bigger? place some explanation signs on how this server works etc....

I know for a fact

And 1 more very important issue : THE HORRIBLE (new) LAG, Ive encountered so many nigts lately with conditions so bad that they would force me to change to another server because PVP is almost impossible with such bad LAG.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to get at here, although server admins are not always in-game they can be easily accessed by use of Steam, IRC or the Hacker reporting topic, as for what you mentioned about hackers. Hacking and mods such as X-Ray are permanent Bans, All X-Rayers have already been given a second chance, these rules are made clear upon logging in, If people really wanted to play here they'd respect the rules and not cheat, I dont see how reducing the bans from permanent to temporary would deter cheating, if anything it would only encourage it.

The server is primarily a PVP server, occasionally people want to just build to show off which is why there are peaceful factions, I'm not sure what the point you are trying to make about people not wanting to PVP is but from what you've said It seems like a non-existant problem.

As for the lag, yeah It's been a bit of a problem these past few days but thats something only Clavus can really sort (Which may be out of his control anyway).

I know for a fact

I'm not sure what point you're trying to get at here.....

hoping to encourage some creative thoughs and somehow get the server to the level it was a couple of months ago...

I care about the state of wich it is in now

The server is primarily a PVP server, occasionally people want to just build to show off which is why there are peaceful factions, I'm not sure what the point you are trying to make about people not wanting to PVP is but from what you've said It seems like a non-existant problem.

It is Not a problem.

The admins are busy atm. so maybe try to look for ppl who can function as mods. they must be in neutral factions and not preferably not pvp vs factions, otherwise they can abuse their powers offcourse.

Edited by bermbom

The admins are busy atm. so maybe try to look for ppl who can function as. they must be in neutral factions and not preferably not pvp vs factions, otherwise they can abuse their powers offcourse.

Just to repost what I said in my first response. "although server admins are not always in-game they can be easily accessed by use of Steam, IRC or the Hacker reporting topic, as for what you mentioned about hackers."

The admins are busy atm. so maybe try to look for ppl who can function as. they must be in neutral factions and not preferably not pvp vs factions, otherwise they can abuse their powers offcourse.

Just to repost what I said in my first response. "although server admins are not always in-game they can be easily accessed by use of Steam, IRC or the Hacker reporting topic, as for what you mentioned about hackers."

basically what hes trying to say is fix the server, im sure everyone agrees with that

As for the lag, yeah It's been a bit of a problem these past few days

A lot more then a few days.

More then a "bit of a problem".

Since the map restart, I can't pvp.

Way too laggy.

Get into a fight, and the guy I fight says I hit him once, when on my screen I hit him a hundred times.

When the admins can't tell between hacks and lag, the lag is the problem.

Lag is killing this server.

As for the lag, yeah It's been a bit of a problem these past few days

A lot more then a few days.

More then a "bit of a problem".

Since the map restart, I can't pvp.

Way too laggy.

Get into a fight, and the guy I fight says I hit him once, when on my screen I hit him a hundred times.

When the admins can't tell between hacks and lag, the lag is the problem.

Lag is killing this server.

Yeah, this used to be my favorite server ever, but now I hardly play it, due to lag mainly. It's just impossible to PvP and everything becomes a chore when it is slowed down.

Also, some change in administrative policy happened (I'm not sure exactly what), but it seems like hackers don't get banned anymore.

I know for a fact

I am done, and I know the friends I played with were done long before me. And its not just the lag, I mean its a HUGE problem, but if you want sternly believe that lag is the only problem, ok, enjoy a dead server. I will still check back every month or so to see if conditions have improved, ever hopeful.

IMPROVEMENTS TO SERVER:

1. Fix the lag. real soon.

2. Make you not be able to tp away in pvp while tagged (combat tag)

3. Remove the public end. its stupid and annoying. (public end means no fighting for portals)

4. Enable pearls everywhere

5. Remove the enderchest. you dont get any good stuff on raid

6. atleast a little nicer spawn. whit some possibilitys for spawn pvp. (since some pussys wont fight in other places)

7. Install orebfuscator or similliar anti xray. since ppl can xray for spawners/strongholds. (only if your server can handle it. dont wanna make the server even more laggy)

8. Server restart as soon as possible. current map is depressing.

9. get rid of large biome.

10. dont make map too big. or add teleporters like you had in 1.2.5 map

mabey even force nether wart to only grow in nether. (this isnt important just makes less base camping, gives nether wart more value and fights in the nether will be more common.

i think you should keep it more like the 1.2.5 update and setup. cause the server totally pwned back then.

Edited by Marcuserkenfjord

IMPROVEMENTS TO SERVER:

3. Remove the public end. its stupid and annoying. (public end means no fighting for portals)

6. atleast a little nicer spawn. whit some possibilitys for spawn pvp. (since some pussys wont fight in other places)

7. Install orebfuscator or similliar anti xray. since ppl can xray for spawners/strongholds. (only if your server can handle it. dont wanna make the server even more laggy)

8. Server restart as soon as possible. current map is depressive.

10. dont make map to big. or add teleporters like you had in 1.2.5 map

mabey even force nether wart to only grow in nether. (this isnt important just makes less base camping, gives nether wart more value and fights in the nether will be more common.

i think you should keep it more like the 1.2.5 update and setup. cause the server totally pwned back then.

having a public end is good, without it certain factions who have the end portal will dominate the server, this can get out of hand very quickly, but on the other hand the options are great and 100% agree with you.

IMPROVEMENTS TO SERVER:

having a public end is good, without it certain factions who have the end portal will dominate the server, this can get out of hand very quickly, but on the other hand the options are great and 100% agree with you.

i wouldnt agree on dominating the server. in 1.3 it wouldnt since its easy to get to lvl 30 whit only a regular mob spawner.

IMPROVEMENTS TO SERVER:

i wouldnt agree on dominating the server. in 1.3 it wouldnt since its easy to get to lvl 30 whit only a regular mob spawner.

yes, but what if the faction makes a grinder, they will get an insane amount of ender pearls, also there would be no other way for the public to get ender pearls other then running around with a loot 3 hoping to find an enderman.

IMPROVEMENTS TO SERVER:

yes, but what if the faction makes a grinder, they will get an insane amount of ender pearls, also there would be no other way for the public to get ender pearls other then running around with a loot 3 hoping to find an enderman.

I still think the game is more fun whitout a public one. even if i have my own portal or not. ive still gotten alot of pearls in other maps. like killing one who controls an end portal they usually carry a stack or 2.

IMPROVEMENTS TO SERVER:

8. Server restart as soon as possible. current map is depressing.

10. dont make map too big. or add teleporters like you had in 1.2.5 map

This probably took like 5 minutes to think of. Yet it points out a lot of the things wrong with the server. I think all of us want these changes. It's like the Minecraft server is abandoned by administration, nothing is done to fix it.

yep. I am quite bored of the server at the moment.

I had hopes that it would get better at the beginning of the map reset, but it just got worse. Alot of good pvper's have left. What happens to me is that I am only able to chase people around the live map hoping they have something decent to fight with, and then find out that they are just noobs. The challenges in fighting have gone away because of the reasons already stated... lag, pearls restriction, and combat tag bugs.

Please change some things about this server - it is losing players rapidly because of serious problems.

yep. I am quite bored of the server at the moment.

I had hopes that it would get better at the beginning of the map reset, but it just got worse. Alot of good pvper's have left. What happens to me is that I am only able to chase people around the live map hoping they have something decent to fight with, and then find out that they are just noobs. The challenges in fighting have gone away because of the reasons already stated... lag, pearls restriction, and combat tag bugs.

Please change some things about this server - it is losing players rapidly because of serious problems.

One thing I am sure of if things go back to the way they used to be all the good pvp player's will come back. And i'm sure 50 slot's won't be enough if they do fix these problem's because old player's will be coming back and new player's coming in to. But only Clavus can fix these issues.