Mr. Green Gaming

GMOD13 Preparation

Darkest Days is already ported.

Zombie Survival is in slow porting process (due to lack of free time).

Main zs issue (sql) is solved actually.

Also 10 days doesn't actually matters since we have open gm13 beta which is same

Well doesnt the gmod13 version get updated into the normal gmod? then the beta version and old version will be history correct?

(Dunno if there was bad english in that one... o.o)

Darkest Days is already ported.

Zombie Survival is in slow porting process (due to lack of free time).

Main zs issue (sql) is solved actually.

Also 10 days doesn't actually matters since we have open gm13 beta which is same

Well doesnt the gmod13 version get updated into the normal gmod? then the beta version and old version will be history correct?

(Dunno if there was bad english in that one... o.o)

Well the beta version is already almost exactly the same as what it will be when it is converted into normal gmod. So only a few minor things will change in the next 10 days.

I think.

I think its also due to all the new games that came out, just give it some time. I have played a long time on mr.green zs and it has like a cycle. More people will come once there is a gmod 13 server( there are less gmod 13 servers so less competition). Im sure when more people play, old regulars might comeback or new players stick around and become regulars. In all this time, lots of people said zs is death, but it keeps on getting up over and over. And for that we have to thank people like clavus, deluvas and now necrossin for keeping the game fresh and up to date.

People keep saying go back to old zs, but it wouldnt be the same.