Mr. Green Gaming

zs server messed my weapons up.

hello there.

I recently started to play your zombie survival server on gmod 13. I like it very much and would like to make it the home of my zombie killing escapades :D

I only have one problem with the server. It changed the way I switch weapons so that I cannot select which I want to select. This problem carrys over to all gamemodes and it makes some gamemodes such as darkrp unplayable.

I have tried many fixes to get my weapon switching back to normal but none have worked. I have got new HUDs and reinstalled gmod completely twice.

If you could tell me how to fix I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance

Neal

It forces fast switch for weapons each time ya join. I guess I may revert it back when ya become a zombie and (or) at the end of round.

To disable it - go to Options/Keyboard/Advanced and uncheck 'Fast weapon switch'.

(And yeah I know that forcing fast switch is silly workaround :<)

Edited by NECROSSIN

It forces fast switch for weapons each time ya join. I guess I may revert it back when ya become a zombie and (or) at the end of round.

To disable it - go to Options/Keyboard/Advanced and uncheck 'Fast weapon switch'.

(And yeah I know that forcing fast switch is silly workaround :<)

Thanks man. That fixed the problem.