Mr. Green Gaming

The faction MeGusta hacking

robbi_pvp

..Ye umad?

I also fail to see where this 'hacking' is occuring. You'll probably need to include a bit more information.

Okey someone wanne say me whitch edit program I should use?

i think you know you were wrong and that your trying to change the subject of the topic so you dont look like an idiot :)

Nope know I pasting up everytime yuo hacked

at 2:15 you can snotty hitting my and it looks pretty like hack. :angry:

5:49

at 5:54 I got rendomly hit

6:17

All theese times, are a great example of when we hit you! Great that you can see that.. How is this "hacking" ?...

Becusa you dont facting towards me your dumbas

..Ye umad?

I also fail to see where this 'hacking' is occuring. You'll probably need to include a bit more information.

Okey someone wanne say me whitch edit program I should use?

i think you know you were wrong and that your trying to change the subject of the topic so you dont look like an idiot :)

Nope know I pasting up everytime yuo hacked

at 2:15 you can snotty hitting my and it looks pretty like hack. :angry:

5:49

at 5:54 I got rendomly hit

6:17

All theese times, are a great example of when we hit you! Great that you can see that.. How is this "hacking" ?...

Becusa you dont facting towards me your dumbas

Now now, let's not get angry about this, the games hitbox/character does not always follow the players action instantly because of the connection to the server.

Now now, let's not get angry about this, the games hitbox/character does not always follow the players action instantly because of the connection to the server.

Well... I have seted up allot off times there u all semed to be hacking and I dont think all that is bad connection. <_<

Well clearly it's only you who believes this or something would have been done might as well just forget about it