Mr. Green Gaming

ban request

witherfang

hahahahahaha im not hacking your little fucker :P

u did -_____- (ill get u later)

youtube linkheres a video of him V clipping ( i know the moment when he broke through the sealing wasn't in the video but fraps failed me) <_<

if this isn't good enough ill try again later

update: file was too big , uploaded it to youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDYqCJSsOVU&feature=youtu.be

1. You can't see him hacking

2.Post here next time.

tnx for replying

Edited by witherfang

I'm not sure if it's fixed, but earlier you could glitch through 1 block thick roofs if they had water ontop. Your roof apparently is both covered with water and being one block thick due to the dripping, and you can clearly see the person on the roof trying to break blocks to glitch through. Therefore I assume he's just trying to use that glitch to get through, and if he did get through and the glitch is still working, that's how he did it.

Edited by Arild_

I'm not sure if it's fixed, but earlier you could glitch through 1 block thick roofs if they had water ontop. Your roof apparently is both covered with water and being one block thick due to the dripping, and you can clearly see the person on the roof trying to break blocks to glitch through. Therefore I assume he's just trying to use that glitch to get through, and if he did get through and the glitch is still working, that's how he did it.

That's fixed.