Mr. Green Gaming

Banned for xray :/

dingo_pvp

I think Mathijs is to young for this rank :) he are abousing it :/ he are banning all the loyal players :( so this server are soon gone.

If I would be to immature for this job I'm sure Clavus would have revoked my application, can I also inform you that other loyal players with a clean jar are admiring the current activity and hours of free time I'm putting in the server ?

I think Mathijs is to young for this rank :) he are abousing it :/ he are banning all the loyal players :( so this server are soon gone.

Same, I'll take a warning for this, I got banned for looking at a wall, and banned on my other with no proof.

You got banned for xray on your other account you got banned for toggling fly, in the first case your ban will be pardoned at the start of the next map, on the second one you'll be permabanned (It was way to obvious in both causes)

I suggest you guys use a stopwatch and try the lift he did for yourself in game

inb4 "Abuus"

If you're gonna talk to your faction just do it in Skype chat so mathijs can't pull crap like this. While I always lose to dingo he shouldn't be banned over this. But yea we have such a full server so good thinking mathijs.

Dingo will be pardoned at the start of the next map

we could here lava. very obvious to. so unbann dingo. or u wil loose player that have been playing for over 3 years. i don't want that to be a waste of time.

Maybe you could hear the lava but you couldn't hear Turbo marking a pearl, neither could you hear the moment we actually got in since you were hiding inside your obby vault. I would also like to inform you that I can do /spectate which shows me your screen, in dingo's case I was looking at a wall the entire time with our names on a distance while he was naming what we were doing.

+ I could be lying about what I say here, but if any other admin will go in game and go check dingo's mining history we'll have some stunishing results. Tell him to refresh his jar by next map

Edited by Mathijs1996

If I would be to immature for this job I'm sure Clavus would have revoked my application, can I also inform you that other loyal players with a clean jar are admiring the current activity and hours of free time I'm putting in the server ?

Same, I'll take a warning for this, I got banned for looking at a wall, and banned on my other with no proof.

You got banned for xray on your other account you got banned for toggling fly, in the first case your ban will be pardoned at the start of the next map, on the second one you'll be permabanned (It was way to obvious in both causes)

I suggest you guys use a stopwatch and try the lift he did for yourself in game

inb4 "Abuus"

If you're gonna talk to your faction just do it in Skype chat so mathijs can't pull crap like this. While I always lose to dingo he shouldn't be banned over this. But yea we have such a full server so good thinking mathijs.

Dingo will be pardoned at the start of the next map

we could here lava. very obvious to. so unbann dingo. or u wil loose player that have been playing for over 3 years. i don't want that to be a waste of time.

Maybe you could hear the lava but you couldn't hear Turbo marking a pearl, neither could you hear the moment we actually got in since you were hiding inside your obby vault. I would also like to inform you that I can do /spectate which shows me your screen, in dingo's case I was looking at a wall the entire time with our names on a distance while he was naming what we were doing.

+ I could be lying about what I say here, but if any other admin will go in game and go check dingo's mining history we'll have some stunishing results. Tell him to refresh his jar by next map

I'm sorry, but you told me in-game that the video for Harm_Inbound wasn't enough proof? You just said you would follow me around.

And for whitethunder (yes I'm going to bring this up again), same thing, the video (you said) was too low quality to see the flyhack, and I think I have served my time as banned for lava mountaining to be unbanned at next map?

But thanks for the unban at next maps start for one I guess :)

Edited by _WhiteThunder_